Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tori's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella sihed " ok but right after!# I smiled and ate quickly                 -ben " well I knew that!" I chuckled and smirked " your pretty attractive yourself"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "I promise" I ate my food and asked for the bill, paying it, then ready to leave. "Ready?" I asked Bella. I grabbed her hand and walked outside, walking toward the beach. I smiled seeing the sun starting to set. I looked at Bella. "Well if you haven't guessed, there's something I need to tell you something" I looked down at our hands.

Lauren: I smiled, letting out a giggle. "I just... So since the day you started making my life miserable, was the day... You .....yeah" I looked back at Ben.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella nodded " yeah you've been acting strange all day. you didn't even once try to kiss me in the restraunt. " I said he always kissed me everywhere. I think he liked to show people I was taken it made me smile                                                                                                                           -ben shook his head " no that was the day I decided I wanted you to notice me..." I said "it worked right?"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I bit my bottom lip, looking down at my feet as we walked. " You know, how about last month, I went to the doctor right because I had a horrible headache for the longest time, and I told you it was just a headache....." I started. This was hard for me to say, way harder than I thought.

Lauren: I half smiled and shook my head. "Well, yeah I guess it did.... But why couldn't you just be a normal guy and just tell me you liked me" I laughed, keeping my eyes on him.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella nodded " yeah what about it?" I asked confused      -ben smirked " I didn't think ud like me if I was normal.."

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "Well it wasn't just a headache..... I have a brain tumor." I said choking up as I said it. I looked at Bella, waiting for her reaction.

Lauren: I smiled. I was still a bit surprised Ben actually liked me. I looked at Ben. "Just know that bullying someone, is no where near a good way to get someone's attention." I smirked. It actually wasn't. I don't know how many times I feel asleep at night thinking everything about me was horrible.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella my eyes went wide and I grabed his hand softly ' whyd you lie to me?"                                    -ben " I know that now. because no way in he'll wil you like me now..."

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I looked into Bella's eyes. "I couldn't tell you Bells. It's.. It's still really hard to say right now." I managed to let out. Sadness filled my eyes, realizing that maybe I should have told her then Lauren: I looked at the ground. "Well who said I didn't like you." I let out quietly, barely enough for Ben to hear. I bit my lip still looking at the ground. I just confessed something that even took me time to accept.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella sighed " you shouldn't have lied to me." I said tears filling my eyes why had he lied to me I didn't  get it. if he lied about this did he lie about anythingelse                                                          -ben smirked " so you do like me?" I questioned " so me bullying you to pieces did help!!!" he joked

♥♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

ME ISH NEW!!!

If given the chance, what would you change...

ME ISH NEW!!!

ME ISH NEW!!!

mom

latest videos