Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tori's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella sihed " ok but right after!# I smiled and ate quickly                 -ben " well I knew that!" I chuckled and smirked " your pretty attractive yourself"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "I promise" I ate my food and asked for the bill, paying it, then ready to leave. "Ready?" I asked Bella. I grabbed her hand and walked outside, walking toward the beach. I smiled seeing the sun starting to set. I looked at Bella. "Well if you haven't guessed, there's something I need to tell you something" I looked down at our hands.

Lauren: I smiled, letting out a giggle. "I just... So since the day you started making my life miserable, was the day... You .....yeah" I looked back at Ben.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella nodded " yeah you've been acting strange all day. you didn't even once try to kiss me in the restraunt. " I said he always kissed me everywhere. I think he liked to show people I was taken it made me smile                                                                                                                           -ben shook his head " no that was the day I decided I wanted you to notice me..." I said "it worked right?"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I bit my bottom lip, looking down at my feet as we walked. " You know, how about last month, I went to the doctor right because I had a horrible headache for the longest time, and I told you it was just a headache....." I started. This was hard for me to say, way harder than I thought.

Lauren: I half smiled and shook my head. "Well, yeah I guess it did.... But why couldn't you just be a normal guy and just tell me you liked me" I laughed, keeping my eyes on him.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella nodded " yeah what about it?" I asked confused      -ben smirked " I didn't think ud like me if I was normal.."

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "Well it wasn't just a headache..... I have a brain tumor." I said choking up as I said it. I looked at Bella, waiting for her reaction.

Lauren: I smiled. I was still a bit surprised Ben actually liked me. I looked at Ben. "Just know that bullying someone, is no where near a good way to get someone's attention." I smirked. It actually wasn't. I don't know how many times I feel asleep at night thinking everything about me was horrible.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella my eyes went wide and I grabed his hand softly ' whyd you lie to me?"                                    -ben " I know that now. because no way in he'll wil you like me now..."

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I looked into Bella's eyes. "I couldn't tell you Bells. It's.. It's still really hard to say right now." I managed to let out. Sadness filled my eyes, realizing that maybe I should have told her then Lauren: I looked at the ground. "Well who said I didn't like you." I let out quietly, barely enough for Ben to hear. I bit my lip still looking at the ground. I just confessed something that even took me time to accept.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella sighed " you shouldn't have lied to me." I said tears filling my eyes why had he lied to me I didn't  get it. if he lied about this did he lie about anythingelse                                                          -ben smirked " so you do like me?" I questioned " so me bullying you to pieces did help!!!" he joked

♥♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

13 and pregnant?!

What Color is Your Hair?

What Color is Your Hair?

My Chemical Romance

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

Mods vs users!

latest videos