Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tori's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I grabbed both her hands. "Bells you have to understand, it wasn't easy." I looked down at our hands sighing. Lauren: I shoved him lightly, smirking. "Oh you think you're funny huh?" I smiled.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I pulled away " ive told you things that weren't easy. telling you my dad beat wasn't easy telling you my mom killed herelf wasn't easy telling you about my scars wasn't easy but I told you..." I said looking down                  -ben nodded ' actually I think im hilarious!" I laughed " and you push like a girl!"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "I... I...." I was choked up and I couldn't speak. I knew those things were really hard for Bella, and killed me to hear her say that. I honestly didn't expect this reaction. I thought she out of all people would understand. I looked around sighing. "Bella I wanted to tell you..."

Lauren: "I take that as a compliment, thank you very much." I laughed and looked at Ben. We were actually sharing a laugh, telling each other how we felt for each other. I smiled, forgetting about all about the last few years.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella " then why didn't you? " I asked tears streaming my cheeks now I let the tears fall not feeling like vwiping them away                      ben- smirked " it wasn't a compliment but ok. girly." I said then smiled at her " im sorry for what I did to you though lauren..."

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "Bells I really don't know. I was scared....." I admitted. I never admitted to being scared to anything, but this had me really scared. Tears actually formed in my eyes as I had said something I had never said before.

Lauren: I looked down half smiling. "It's ok." I looked up and smiled at Ben. It was still going to be pretty hard to forget but, at least they were past this.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella sighed and wiped his eyes " don't cry...." I said sighing " I guess I under stand..." I said softly letting tears stream my own face but making sure his did not.      -ben " so lauren is it ok if I take you out for dinner?"

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I looked at Bella and pulled her into a hug. "Bella, I don't know what to do. I mean what if something doesn't work and I....." I hugged Bella tighter, as I couldn't finish the sentence. That thought was scary. I usually never was like this around Bella.

Lauren: I looked at Ben and got up from the swing. "Of course Ben." I smiled putting a strand of hair behind my ear. This was all unreal and never in a million years would she think she would be going to dibber with Ben.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I sighed " itll work..." I looked up at him "is it still in there?"i asked " I don't even know what you've had done..." I said to be honest I felt bad " im such a bad girlfriend...."            -ben " im not exactly rich so olive garden is the best I can do." I said and smiled at her " is that all right?"

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

♥♥♥

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

latest videos