Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tori's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I grabbed both her hands. "Bells you have to understand, it wasn't easy." I looked down at our hands sighing. Lauren: I shoved him lightly, smirking. "Oh you think you're funny huh?" I smiled.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I pulled away " ive told you things that weren't easy. telling you my dad beat wasn't easy telling you my mom killed herelf wasn't easy telling you about my scars wasn't easy but I told you..." I said looking down                  -ben nodded ' actually I think im hilarious!" I laughed " and you push like a girl!"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "I... I...." I was choked up and I couldn't speak. I knew those things were really hard for Bella, and killed me to hear her say that. I honestly didn't expect this reaction. I thought she out of all people would understand. I looked around sighing. "Bella I wanted to tell you..."

Lauren: "I take that as a compliment, thank you very much." I laughed and looked at Ben. We were actually sharing a laugh, telling each other how we felt for each other. I smiled, forgetting about all about the last few years.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella " then why didn't you? " I asked tears streaming my cheeks now I let the tears fall not feeling like vwiping them away                      ben- smirked " it wasn't a compliment but ok. girly." I said then smiled at her " im sorry for what I did to you though lauren..."

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "Bells I really don't know. I was scared....." I admitted. I never admitted to being scared to anything, but this had me really scared. Tears actually formed in my eyes as I had said something I had never said before.

Lauren: I looked down half smiling. "It's ok." I looked up and smiled at Ben. It was still going to be pretty hard to forget but, at least they were past this.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella sighed and wiped his eyes " don't cry...." I said sighing " I guess I under stand..." I said softly letting tears stream my own face but making sure his did not.      -ben " so lauren is it ok if I take you out for dinner?"

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I looked at Bella and pulled her into a hug. "Bella, I don't know what to do. I mean what if something doesn't work and I....." I hugged Bella tighter, as I couldn't finish the sentence. That thought was scary. I usually never was like this around Bella.

Lauren: I looked at Ben and got up from the swing. "Of course Ben." I smiled putting a strand of hair behind my ear. This was all unreal and never in a million years would she think she would be going to dibber with Ben.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I sighed " itll work..." I looked up at him "is it still in there?"i asked " I don't even know what you've had done..." I said to be honest I felt bad " im such a bad girlfriend...."            -ben " im not exactly rich so olive garden is the best I can do." I said and smiled at her " is that all right?"

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

♥♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

awnser the question the person above you asks

To my beautiful girlfriend!