Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tori's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I took her hand and started walking again. "Yeah, and its getting bigger, I need to start going into treatment .... Your not a bad girlfriend. Not at all. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. Every day I wake up wanting to hear your voice, wanting to wake up with you next to me, you're prefect to me." I stopped and kissed her lips gently but deeply. "I love you Bella." I whispered.

Lauren: I laughed. "It's perfect" I smiled slightly. I looked at him, waiting for him to lead the way.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella " dose that mean I wont be able to see you?" I questioned sadly. I wanted him to get better of course but to go so long with out seeing him?         -ben smiled and walked her to the motorcycle helping her on

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "No, you'll get to see me." I looked into Bella's eyes. I actually didn't want her to see me suffering if the sickness started to get to me, but he couldn't stop her. "But I want to live these next weeks and months and hopefully years with you not regretting anything before it's.... Too late." I pulled Bella in to kiss her lips again, this time keeping my lips on longer.

Lauren: I got on the motorcycle and put on the helmet. I smiled at Ben through the mirror and held on to him tighter, letting him know she trusted him now.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella smiled and kissed him back " I love you boo bears!"  I giggled happily and squeezed his hand. " im glad you told me even though its a little late." I smiled and kissed his cheek lovingly    -ben turned sharply and pulled into the parking lot of  olive garden I parked and helped her off. " come on. girly." I smiled at her softly and grabed her hand then quicly droped it " sorry!"

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I broke out in a smile and kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry babe. I promise from here on out I'll tell you everything that is going on with me." I looked into Bella's eyes.

Lauren: I blushed and looked at Ben. "Why sorry?" I put my hand through his smiling. I was smiling the whole time and couldn't wipe it off my face. I walked with Ben hand in hand.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I smiled and nodded happily " every thing!# I smile and hugged him softly " so where do we go next my little meat loaf?" I giggled asking              -ben sqeezed her hand then let go as they sat across from eachother at olive garden " order what ever you like."

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I rolled my eyes chuckling. "Meat loaf? You call me a lot of things but meat loaf?" I kissed Bella's nose. "Well now we go swimming." The moon was out and it reflected across the water. I smiled and I took off my clothes leaving some shorts I had under on. I smirked and ran to the water.

Lauren: When the waiter came, I ordered my food. I gave him the menu and took a sip of my drink. "So other than bully me, what do you like to do?" I asked smirking.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella quickly undresses to her under clothes and chases after  him jumping on his back ' jojo!" I giggled and kissed his neck            -ben " spank you?" I teased " nah umm I eat a lot. dose  that cont?"

♥♥♥

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Vamps!

New profile

We the Kidz

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

We the Kidz

latest videos