Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tori's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I took her hand and started walking again. "Yeah, and its getting bigger, I need to start going into treatment .... Your not a bad girlfriend. Not at all. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. Every day I wake up wanting to hear your voice, wanting to wake up with you next to me, you're prefect to me." I stopped and kissed her lips gently but deeply. "I love you Bella." I whispered.

Lauren: I laughed. "It's perfect" I smiled slightly. I looked at him, waiting for him to lead the way.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella " dose that mean I wont be able to see you?" I questioned sadly. I wanted him to get better of course but to go so long with out seeing him?         -ben smiled and walked her to the motorcycle helping her on

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "No, you'll get to see me." I looked into Bella's eyes. I actually didn't want her to see me suffering if the sickness started to get to me, but he couldn't stop her. "But I want to live these next weeks and months and hopefully years with you not regretting anything before it's.... Too late." I pulled Bella in to kiss her lips again, this time keeping my lips on longer.

Lauren: I got on the motorcycle and put on the helmet. I smiled at Ben through the mirror and held on to him tighter, letting him know she trusted him now.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella smiled and kissed him back " I love you boo bears!"  I giggled happily and squeezed his hand. " im glad you told me even though its a little late." I smiled and kissed his cheek lovingly    -ben turned sharply and pulled into the parking lot of  olive garden I parked and helped her off. " come on. girly." I smiled at her softly and grabed her hand then quicly droped it " sorry!"

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I broke out in a smile and kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry babe. I promise from here on out I'll tell you everything that is going on with me." I looked into Bella's eyes.

Lauren: I blushed and looked at Ben. "Why sorry?" I put my hand through his smiling. I was smiling the whole time and couldn't wipe it off my face. I walked with Ben hand in hand.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I smiled and nodded happily " every thing!# I smile and hugged him softly " so where do we go next my little meat loaf?" I giggled asking              -ben sqeezed her hand then let go as they sat across from eachother at olive garden " order what ever you like."

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I rolled my eyes chuckling. "Meat loaf? You call me a lot of things but meat loaf?" I kissed Bella's nose. "Well now we go swimming." The moon was out and it reflected across the water. I smiled and I took off my clothes leaving some shorts I had under on. I smirked and ran to the water.

Lauren: When the waiter came, I ordered my food. I gave him the menu and took a sip of my drink. "So other than bully me, what do you like to do?" I asked smirking.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella quickly undresses to her under clothes and chases after  him jumping on his back ' jojo!" I giggled and kissed his neck            -ben " spank you?" I teased " nah umm I eat a lot. dose  that cont?"

♥♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos