Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tori's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I laughed and spun around with Bella on my back. I set her down and kissed her lips passionately, wrapping my arms around her body pulling her close to me. "You Bella are the most beautiful girl ever" I whispered.

Lauren: I rolled my eyes. "You have no shame" I giggled. "Food? Anything else?" I smirked. I stayed looking at Riley, smiling.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I smiled and kissed his lips " thanks boo bear!# I smiled and kissed down his neck gently  -ben " umm I like to... uhhhhhhhh no I think that's it." I smiled at her " your pretty."

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I laughed. I would always give her crap about the nicknames she would give me, but I honestly loved when she called me names. I kept my arms wrapped around Bella.

Lauren: I blushed and laughed. "Well thanks, you're not so bad yourself." I raised my eyebrow smirking.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I giggled " meat loaf." I laughed " you my meat loaf!"i smiled at him laughing ot my self    -ben I looked at her " not so bad? not so bad!! girl im flawless!!!" I joked and laughed

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "Then you my potato" I said with a sassy voice. I laughed looking into Bella's eyes, seeing the light reflect her eyes.

Lauren: I bursted out laughing but quickly covered by mouth trying to stop laughing. "You are pretty funny." I admitted then winked giggling.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella i smirked and put my forhead to his " you like my eyes don't you?" i asked giggling   -ben ndded " well duh!# i smiled at her " don't hide your laugh its beautiful!"

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "I actually love your eyes darling." I smirked. "Isn't this perfect, now we just need romantic music playing in the background" I laughed.

Lauren: I blushed and looked down at my lap playing with my fingers. I still couldn't believe Ben was actually fun to be with. I looked back up at him and smiled.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella i chuckled and sang in a very off key voice just to frustrate him i giggled " like that?!"   -ben " did you think i was gonna be a jerk?"

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "It's a good thing you're pretty." I joked and started laughing. "Ahh I'm kidding" I continued chuckling.

Lauren: "Well yeah." I admitted. I looked around then back at Ben. i always saw Ben as a jerk, but I just needed to be proved wrong and be shown, that he really wasn't.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bela I giggled " so you think im pretty?" I asked smiling then kissed his hand " oo I got a questin for you mister!"               -ben " do you still think I am? a jerk?" I asked sighing hoping she didn't think so

♥♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

i love arctic wolves

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D