Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tori's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I laughed and spun around with Bella on my back. I set her down and kissed her lips passionately, wrapping my arms around her body pulling her close to me. "You Bella are the most beautiful girl ever" I whispered.

Lauren: I rolled my eyes. "You have no shame" I giggled. "Food? Anything else?" I smirked. I stayed looking at Riley, smiling.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I smiled and kissed his lips " thanks boo bear!# I smiled and kissed down his neck gently  -ben " umm I like to... uhhhhhhhh no I think that's it." I smiled at her " your pretty."

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I laughed. I would always give her crap about the nicknames she would give me, but I honestly loved when she called me names. I kept my arms wrapped around Bella.

Lauren: I blushed and laughed. "Well thanks, you're not so bad yourself." I raised my eyebrow smirking.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I giggled " meat loaf." I laughed " you my meat loaf!"i smiled at him laughing ot my self    -ben I looked at her " not so bad? not so bad!! girl im flawless!!!" I joked and laughed

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "Then you my potato" I said with a sassy voice. I laughed looking into Bella's eyes, seeing the light reflect her eyes.

Lauren: I bursted out laughing but quickly covered by mouth trying to stop laughing. "You are pretty funny." I admitted then winked giggling.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella i smirked and put my forhead to his " you like my eyes don't you?" i asked giggling   -ben ndded " well duh!# i smiled at her " don't hide your laugh its beautiful!"

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "I actually love your eyes darling." I smirked. "Isn't this perfect, now we just need romantic music playing in the background" I laughed.

Lauren: I blushed and looked down at my lap playing with my fingers. I still couldn't believe Ben was actually fun to be with. I looked back up at him and smiled.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella i chuckled and sang in a very off key voice just to frustrate him i giggled " like that?!"   -ben " did you think i was gonna be a jerk?"

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "It's a good thing you're pretty." I joked and started laughing. "Ahh I'm kidding" I continued chuckling.

Lauren: "Well yeah." I admitted. I looked around then back at Ben. i always saw Ben as a jerk, but I just needed to be proved wrong and be shown, that he really wasn't.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bela I giggled " so you think im pretty?" I asked smiling then kissed his hand " oo I got a questin for you mister!"               -ben " do you still think I am? a jerk?" I asked sighing hoping she didn't think so

♥♥♥

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Making Friends

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

latest videos