Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tori's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "What's the question?" I asked smirking raising up an eyebrow. I looked down at her smiling, rubbing my hand up and down her back.

Lauren: "Ben, I know you said you were sorry and all but it was really hard for me to even go to school because of you. It just gets to me, but I want to give you a chance." I smiled as I said the last few words. "Because somehow after all that, I really like you." I added in.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella " I was going to do this way more romanticly but any ideas that I would have had you beat tonight. " I chuckled " so the prom this year is girls ask guys... so I was wonderingif youd be my date?"    -ben "if I were you I wouldn't give me a second chance,"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I smiled widely and kissed Bella gently on the lips. "Of course Bells." With all this going on, I had forgotten about prom, but it was going to be unforgettable.

Lauren: "But I want to." I smiled looking at Ben. I liked this sincere side of Ben. It was nice and just as attractive as him being the funny Ben.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I smiled happily and squeezed him in a huge hug ' yay!!" I giggled " I already got a dress and everything!# I smiled to him        -ben " ok then!# I smiled at her as I dug into my food " eat up girly!" I said nodding to her food

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "What color?" I smiled. I took Bella's hand and locked my fingers with her.

Lauren: I laughed and started eating. Ben was worth giving a try, I smiled as I glanced up at him eating.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I smiled " its a secret boo bear!" I looked at him " are you spending the night tonight? maybe I can just show you!"            -ben smirked " even when I eat you canr resist looking at me!"

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "Yeah I'll spend the night." I smirked and winked. I chuckled. "You wanna start going before it gets cold?" I asked Bella smiling.

Lauren: "Just eat your food." I laughed. I took another bite of my food then pushed it off to the side as I finished.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I smiled and got out quickly I was already shivering I smiled at him and put my dress back on quicky and got in the car shivering     -ben smirked " don't rush me women!!!"I teased and finished eating then payed the waiter

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I threw on my undershirt Carr my suit and pants. I got in the car and turned it on. I smiled at Bella and started driving to Bella's house.

Lauren: I smiled watching Ben. He was just interesting, everything he did. "Thanks for the dinner Ben." I smiled widely.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I smiled and shivered in the seat " its cold." I sighed       -ben looked at her " your creepy." I said and tried to keep a straight face wich endeed up just turning into a huge smile I looked at her " what now girly?"

♥♥♥

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Greetings New Users!

my 8 no more like13 year old sister

my 8 no more like13 year old sister

latest videos