Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tori's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "What's the question?" I asked smirking raising up an eyebrow. I looked down at her smiling, rubbing my hand up and down her back.

Lauren: "Ben, I know you said you were sorry and all but it was really hard for me to even go to school because of you. It just gets to me, but I want to give you a chance." I smiled as I said the last few words. "Because somehow after all that, I really like you." I added in.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella " I was going to do this way more romanticly but any ideas that I would have had you beat tonight. " I chuckled " so the prom this year is girls ask guys... so I was wonderingif youd be my date?"    -ben "if I were you I wouldn't give me a second chance,"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I smiled widely and kissed Bella gently on the lips. "Of course Bells." With all this going on, I had forgotten about prom, but it was going to be unforgettable.

Lauren: "But I want to." I smiled looking at Ben. I liked this sincere side of Ben. It was nice and just as attractive as him being the funny Ben.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I smiled happily and squeezed him in a huge hug ' yay!!" I giggled " I already got a dress and everything!# I smiled to him        -ben " ok then!# I smiled at her as I dug into my food " eat up girly!" I said nodding to her food

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "What color?" I smiled. I took Bella's hand and locked my fingers with her.

Lauren: I laughed and started eating. Ben was worth giving a try, I smiled as I glanced up at him eating.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I smiled " its a secret boo bear!" I looked at him " are you spending the night tonight? maybe I can just show you!"            -ben smirked " even when I eat you canr resist looking at me!"

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "Yeah I'll spend the night." I smirked and winked. I chuckled. "You wanna start going before it gets cold?" I asked Bella smiling.

Lauren: "Just eat your food." I laughed. I took another bite of my food then pushed it off to the side as I finished.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I smiled and got out quickly I was already shivering I smiled at him and put my dress back on quicky and got in the car shivering     -ben smirked " don't rush me women!!!"I teased and finished eating then payed the waiter

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I threw on my undershirt Carr my suit and pants. I got in the car and turned it on. I smiled at Bella and started driving to Bella's house.

Lauren: I smiled watching Ben. He was just interesting, everything he did. "Thanks for the dinner Ben." I smiled widely.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I smiled and shivered in the seat " its cold." I sighed       -ben looked at her " your creepy." I said and tried to keep a straight face wich endeed up just turning into a huge smile I looked at her " what now girly?"

♥♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST ONE TO SAY PUNCAKE WINS!-moved

ie lyke ur fayce

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

LAST PERSON TO SAY Derp WINS!!

awnser the question the person above you asks

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved