Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I finished about half of my plate and pushed it away, Everyone was already busy, laughing and talking, but I just sat tere. I was so unsure how this would work out. I looked around at everyone, letting my hair fall around me as if to protect me from all my worry. I caught the eye of a few people, but looked away quickly.

Cassie ♥~

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Once everyone seemed finished and excited,  the nervous feeling in the room dropped and we all seemed to relax. We enjoyed ourselves and sips of wine seemed to help. 

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
The banquet started as a atching offical walked to the front of the room. "Alright, now that you all of you are settled down and your stomachs are full, we will start." She smiled, "Over here we have envelopes with two names inside of them. Right now you will each get a small silver box with a copy of your micocard in it. When your match is revealed you will switch boxes with him or her." The official smiled and took the first envelope.

Cassie ♥~

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I gently accepted my small silver box, taking a deep breath. My entire life and history on a microchip for a girl in this room to look at and get to know me that way. I sat back, holding the cool metal box in my palm. 

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I took my box in my hands, it was cold to the touch. I ran my fingers over the smooth surface. It felt much like the metal of my compact. I took in a small breath as the names on the first card her said and the two stood up. I bit my lip and smiled, watcing them met and exchange boxes. Then came the second envelope and the third, until one was left. The official took the envelops and slowly flipped open the flap, taking out the card. My heart pounded in my chest and it felt like hours before the names were read. But neither name was mine. Where was my match?!

Cassie ♥~

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I frowned and looked around. Everyone had a silver box in their hands, except that they were't theirs, and mine was. I sat back, looking down at the box with my name engraved on it. As the woman began to head off stage, I stood,"Ma'am?" My voice rang through the buzzing room and caught everyone's attention. All eyes were on me as the woman stared at me,"Ma'am, I didn't get matched."

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
My heart pounded as I looked over. Is he my match? The woman looked at him. "And your name is...? Ah.. I see. There seems to have been a mistake. There were twenty-six envelopes. There are supposed to be twenty-seven. Would all matches plese step aside?" The official asked.  I watched as seats were scraped back and people stood up with their matches, filing to the side of the room. I stayed silently in my seat, looking at the small box in my hands. I knew everyone's eyes were on me now, but I couldn't get myself to look up. The room was quiet an I finally spoke, "I didn't get matched either."

Cassie ♥~

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I glanced at the girl across the room, letting out a soft breath of relief. She was stunning, was the first thing I noticed. And, I wasn't alone. The woman waved us forward to her and we exchanged boxes. She smiled,"There! Now you all have been matched! Let the party begin!"

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
As I held someone else's box, my heart pounded even harder. I stared at the letters on the box. Priston Crossing... I smiled a bit and looked up at him, my hair falling out of my face. "Nice to meet you..." I said as the room grew loud with all of the matches talking.

Cassie ♥~

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"It is nice to meet you, too,"I said with a smile as I held my hand out to her for a shake. I wanted to get to know her on my own terms before I looked at her chip. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Help

Help

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Help

Help

What is your favorite anime?

latest videos