Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and stood on my toes to kiss him softly one last time beofre I had to go

Cassie ♥~

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I took her face in my hands, making the kiss mean something. It was slow and passionate, and I was breathless when I pulled away. Gently, I let her go,"Bye."

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I let go of his ahnd slowly and nodded a bit, turning back around and walking out of the room with my parents, turning my head just once to smile at him softly and turn the corner.

Cassie ♥~

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I gave her a gentle smile and let it go when she couldn't see me anymore. I walked into my room and laid on the uncomfortable hospital bed. 

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed a bit, walking behind my mother and father. I held Conner's hand softly with a sigh.

The wind pounded against my face as I stepped outside of the hospital. I flinched a bit and walked with my head down to the air train stop.  All I could thinka bout was him. And then tht fire... He'd left me...? I shook it off and sighed, sititng in one of the last seats on the train. I watched out the back window, longing for just one more kiss, but no.... I had to go home...

Cassie ♥~

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
As I had promised, I called her everyday. A week went by, and then another. My skin was tight and it was hard to breath, and the pain I felt from missing her was ten times worse. I laid down, in week three. My parents had brought me my own clothes, but my burns felt better without a shirt. I scratched at the scabs that were left, shaking my head. 

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I thought I could do it. I thought I coul stay away from him to let him get better. But, I coldn't take it anymore. I was loosing it. I had been away from him for so long. I couldn't think anymore. I couldn't eat. I had skipped Second School for the last few days. My room was a mess and so was I. The only think that kept me alive was his calls. I clutched the phone to my chest, curling up in the corner of my room. I would wait like that for hours until I heard the soft vibration of his calling. My friends had stopped talking to me, getting annoyed by my constant talking about Priston and my worrying. The only time I had stayed calm was when he called. I didn't want him to know how much it killed me inside to let him stay there and not to see him.

Cassie ♥~

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Another week passed, a month. A month without my family, a month without my sweet, sweet Willow... I was going insane. I walked slowly, the phone pressed to me ear as I looked at the door in front of me. I knocked gently, being let in as I moved freely. Come on, Willow... Pick up. 

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I couldn't hear the phone ringing at first. I had lost it in the mess of my room. When I had finally heard it I'd torn part everything to find it. I piced up the small silver phone on the last ring and pressed the button, holding it to my ear. My whole body was shaking uncontrolably and my tears no longer able to be hidden. "Priston...?" I whispered itno the phone, quietly. I cluched my stomacah one more time and cringed as it made a loud dying sound.

Cassie ♥~

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Willow, darling,"I said softly, opening the final doorway to my happiness. I stared at her, but it wasn't what I wanted to see. I hit the end button on the call and shook my head,"God, Willow.. Come here,"I said, stepping into her room and opening my arms."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

jusitce_090

Rate the signature above you!

Words that start with C.

write any kw members name

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos