Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked up and dropped the phone immeditly. I ran into his arms nd hugged him tightly, my nails fgging into his skin  bit. I cried into his shoulder, somehow unble to stop. "I told you... I told you I needed to stay... I told you..." I whispered over and over through my heavy sobs.

Cassie ♥~

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm right here... Sweetheart, I'm right here, and I'm not going anywhere,"I whispered, holding her tightly. I rubbed her back with one hand, the other holding he back of her head. She was so thin, and she looked a mess, and so was her room,"Willow.... Shhh... Willow,"I cooed gently, swaying slowly.

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I tried to calm myself but I couldn't. I just couldn't. This was not how I wanted him to see me again.  He was what I'd been yearning for for the past month and I finally got him back. I was not letting go. All I wanted to do was be right there with him with things all back to normal.  Everything. Mostly, the fire.

Cassie ♥~

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked over my shoulder at her mother, who was crying and I gave her a subtle nod, watching as she closed the bedroom door. I moved a few things off of Willow's bed and laid her down, moving down beside her and holding her close as she sobbed. I never wanted to hurt her, I never wanted to do this to her... As we laid there, I ran my fingers through her hair and continued down to the bottom of her back, coming back up to do it over and over again, hoping it helped, even just a little, to soothe her. 

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Soon later, I was still clinging to him. But, I was much more calm now and I my crying had died down. "I'm sorry..."  I whispered to him, "I'm sorry I'm a dissapointmment." I tell him, thinking to myself. I was afraid that he'd think I was too weak. Tht I couldn't handle anything. But this was so much different than anything I had ever been through. I didn't know what to tell him to explain what I was thinking.

Cassie ♥~

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"You are not a disappointment, Willow,"I said, sitting up to look at her gently. I ran my thumb across her cheek gently, shaking my head,"You are amazing, and strong... And I love you more than anything else in this world. We just need to help you get back in order, okay?"

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I sniffled a bit and nodded softly, letting out a shaky sigh.  "Alright...."' I tell him, willing to do anything for him.

Cassie ♥~

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I kissed her lips softly and squeezed her gently,"Honey, what can I do for you?"

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I blushed a bit, it had felt like forever since I'd felt those lips. "Uhm... I don't know..."

Cassie ♥~

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"What about food? How does some food sound?"I asked gently, raising an eyebrow as I tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Post your profile pics!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What song is stuck in your head?

should justin beiber and miley cyrus date?

what u got to say

latest videos