Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Smirk14 and KokoTheElevenPrince's Private RP

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
'Tis made.

Roleplaying on KW since 2011. smile
~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
Keep calm, I'm the doctor.
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Tis` Found XD

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Japan walked around holding his parasoul on his shoulder to block out the light, there were holding a festival tonight for the chinese new year and everyone was excited but Kiku did not know he would be having an unexpected visitor.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
America was walking around, and seemed to be in search of something, or possibly a someone.  "Awww, man! I knew I should've brought more burgers, it's going to to take forever to find him! Dude, there's gotta be billions of people here... Come on Kiku where are ya..." The American continued searching, and then laid his eyes on a familiar Japanese man. "Hahahaha~! The hero always finds who he's searching for in the end!" Alfred grinned and ran up to him. "Yo, Kiku!" He smiled once he made it over to his friend. "Sup!" 

~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiku saw America "Hello Alfred-san, Are you here for the festival?" Japan asked as he saw children run around in animal painted masks roaring at eachother, he was wondering why America was here anyway since he was usually with England or France..(Shiver Japan is creeped out by the french man)

Grief"

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"Haha, yeah, something like that!" Alfred beamed. "Iggy said that he's busy, and France went to go hang with Ca-um...Ya know, I forgot! Haha!" America said laughing. "So I've decided to hang with you, dude!" He said throwing an arm over the shorter Japanese man.

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Japan smiled only slightly as he usually did "Well you can join me for the festival if you like but you don`t have to" He said while feeling nervous with people contact and touching him even though him and Alfred were friends he still hated human contact...

Grief"

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sure dude!" Alfred took his arm off of Kiku's shoulder, and put both hands in his the pockets of his bomber jacket. "It sounds like lots of fun!" He grinned.

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiku nodded "Well there will be food just traditional food that you might like" He said while he started walking carrying his paper umbrella over his shoulder seeing people setting up and cooking before night fall when the festival started, "Alfred-Kun I`m suprised you visited..I thought you would have liked to bothered Mr.England" He questioned.

Grief"

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"Food? Dude, that's awesome! I'm like starving!" The American beamed. "Huh.. oh well ya see..." Alfred blushed and looked at the ground. "Well me and you haven't hung out for a while... so I guess I just wanted to see you for a bit." He smiled and looked at Kiku.

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A person at school ya hate at school.

What is the meaning of your name?

i really like him but

Metal v.s. Justin bieber

latest videos