Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Smirk14 and KokoTheElevenPrince's Private RP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Japan smiled a bit "Umm..Alfred-San do you remember the time you and England-Kun came over and drank my Saki without me knowing?" He asked looking at America wondering if he remembered, that was an akward day even for poor Kiku since when he got home they were bickering and half #####.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
Alfred attempted to remember, but he couldn't pick out the details. "No... Not really. Why? What happened?" Alfred asked, lifting an eyebrow. "Everything about that night is a bit blurry... I remember me and Iggy arguing but I don't remember what for..."

Roleplaying on KW since 2011. smile
~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
Keep calm, I'm the doctor.
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Japan looked at him "Well you two drank a whole bottle of Saki and started fighting, and by the time I got home the house was a wreck and you two were past out on the floor" He explained smiling a bit since it was funny.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"Haha!" Alfred laughed. "Man, wish I could remember what all happened." He grinned, and looked at Kiku.

~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Japan chuckled "That is why I hide my Saki very well so you and England won`t find it ever again" He said smiling slightly as he noticed the sky turning a bit dark and the festival lights coming on.
Kiku smirked "The Festival is going to open in an hour or so, Alfred-san do you have a kimono?" He asked.

Grief"

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump?)

Grief"

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"A kimono... Nope! Haha!" Alfred laughed scratching the back of his head. "You don't happen to have a spare one in my size do ya?" He chuckled looking at Kiku.

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Japan chuckled "I might, let me check" He said while walking inside and going to his closet looking and found his brothers then walked back out to the porch "I found this one and it seems about your size Alfred-Kun" He  said showing the kimono to him.

Grief"

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
America grinned. "Thanks dude!" Alfred said taking the kimono. "I'll go change and then we'll go head out!" He said and left the room. After a few minuets he returned wearing it. "Haha! Dude, Kiku how do I look?" Alfred asked with a grin and did a little twirl for the Japanese man, laughing as he did so.

(I was busy moving so I haven't had much time to get online) 

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

(Thats alright)

Japan smiled "Very handsome Alfred-san" He said as he put on a mask and handed one to America "Put this on once we get there, for luck" He said while leading Alfred out and to the small rocky road down to the festival, lantures were hanging everywhere.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos