Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Smirk14 and KokoTheElevenPrince's Private RP

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
America smiled, his cheeks dusted a slight pink. "Thanks Kiku." He said and looked the fish he was now holding. "Your name's Bubbles, and I'm gonna be taking care of you." Alfred told the fish with a silly grin on his face, and then looked up at Kiku. "Kiku? Whatcha gonna name your fish?" He asked.

Roleplaying on KW since 2011. smile
~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
Keep calm, I'm the doctor.
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiku looked at Alfred "Umm...I don`t know, Maybe Flame?" He said quietly looking at the small fish chuckling as it was swimming around then he looked at America "Want go get some food now Alfred-San?" He asked smiling under his mask.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yea! Man, I'm like starving..." Alfred smiled. He began walking towards the food, gently pulling Kiku along with him.

~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiku smiled when he saw bowls of rice and other foods, he paid and got them both food then picked his up in a small straw basket that they had so you could carry your food but Japan dragged
America to a near by bench.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
America sat next to Japan on the bench, and sat Bubbles on the other side of the bench. Alfred ate a bit of his rice. "Mmmm... It's been a while since I last had some rice." He smiled at Kiku. "I've been so busy with work lately all I've had time to eat was Micky D's. Don't get me wrong I still love Micky D's, it's just nice to change things up a little bit one in a while, ya know?" He said, and ate some more food.  

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiku smiled as he ate his rice with chop-sticks "Alfred-san would you do me a favor and tell France to stop calling me, He had been rather strange and won`t leave me alone." He said calmly looking at the blonde man smiling a bit nervous.

Grief"

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh god, don't worry Kiku. I'll take care of him, he wont be bothering you any more dude." He frowned. "Hey, I'm surprisingly good at this whole chopstick thing." He grinned, changing the subject.

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiku looked over seeing him using only one "Umm..Alfred-kun like this" He said while fixing his hand the way your suppose to hold it with both, he chuckled eating his rice a bit with a bit of the beef ramen "Don`t worry in my country its a bit hard to understand the culture, as Italy puts it" He said calmly.

Grief"

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh." He said with a slight blush, and tried it again dropping some rice as he tried to eat it. "I'm not as good at it as I thought I was." He chuckled, brushing some rice of his shirt.

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well your just learning, its not that difficult you will get the hang of it" He said calmly while he said smirking lightly while eating the rest of his. But he wondered why Amercia finally visited him even though right now he was at war with China but if you really looked at Kiku he hand bandages on his hands.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

One Direction or Jonas brothers

what instrument do you play

What's your favorite song

One Direction VS One Republic

A song I wrote...

who is excited for mockingjay

latest videos