Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Smirk14 and KokoTheElevenPrince's Private RP

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey, Kiku?" America looked down at his food, a blush growing on his face. "H-how do you tell if you're in love with someone?" He asked looking up at Kiku. This wasn't that unusual for America, every once in a while he would ask Japan for advice. Yet this time it was a little different, he was asking the guy he liked for advice. "'Cause there's this guy I've liked for a while now and I think I might be in love with him." He said picking at his food again, glad that his mask covered some of his blushing face.

Roleplaying on KW since 2011. smile
~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
Keep calm, I'm the doctor.
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiku looked at him "Umm..Well it depends, if you like him alot as Italy told me is that your heart beats faster and sometimes its hard to talk to them without getting nervous" He said calmly
while looking back at him smiling sweetly but not really noticing that he did.
Japan was like that he ususally never spoke with other countries before but now he had so many friends who would sometimes visit.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"Do you think I should tell him?" Alfred asked looking Kiku in the eyes. America smiled nervously at the Japanese man.

~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiku chuckled "Thats up to you, no one else" He said smiling a bit as he stood up looking at Alfred, the tilted his head slightly "Are you alright? You look a little red under there" He said calmly since Japan was very very good with details but the flaw of this was he is very bad at figuring things out!

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
America stood up and pulled Japan to himself, before lifting the shorter's chin. He leaned forward until their lips were only inches apart. "Kiku Honda, I think I'm in love with you." Alfred smiled leaning the rest of the way in, sweetly kissing the other.

(God, I'm such a romantic...)

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiku was wide eyed and blushing but when Alfred pulled away he just looked at him
"..Ummm.." He had no idea of what the heck to say or how to answer to America`s
confession! His face was a dark red and he was all spazzed out at the moment
(LOL Japan!)

Grief"

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
Alfred pulled away and took a step back, frowning when Kiku didn't say anything. "Kiku? L-look, I'm s-sorry..." He he said hurt showing in his eyes, taking Japan's response as refusal. "I, I-I" He sputtered looking at the ground.

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiku took Alfreds hand smiling lightly "N-no its alright, you caught me by suprise that`s all.." He said looking at up at him. "But when I`m caught by suprise I won`t be able to speak until I`m calm" He said explaining since that pained look in his eyes got to him.

Grief"

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"R-really?" Alfred smiled lifting their entwined hands, and kissed the top of Kiku's hand. "So does that mean you like me back?" He asked, his blue eyes now filled with hope.

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiku smiled a bit looking at the blonde "Yes, Alfred-san" He said slightly nervous of
actually saying it then thinking it in his mind since Japan was a very nervous person well until he is calm, then well you could be talking to a brick wall..

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Fav Mythical Animal

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Favorite Classic Disney Character?

What was the last thing you ate?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

latest videos