Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Smirk14 and KokoTheElevenPrince's Private RP

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
Alfred smiled and took his cup of tea. "Thanks Kiku." He took a sip of his tea. "Ya know Kiku, you can just call me Alfred right?" America said looking at him.

Roleplaying on KW since 2011. smile
~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
Keep calm, I'm the doctor.
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiku looked at him sipping his tea then smiled "Alright Alfred..Sorry I have a habit of doing that with names" He said while making eye contact with the American wondering if he was tired or not or as much as Japan was.

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's alright." America said with a yawn. "Heh, I guess I'm starting to get a bit sleepy too." He chuckled looking at Japan.

~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiku smiled "Would you like to go to bed now?" He asked looking at Alfred as he finished off his tea while looking around seeing his doggy come and sit on his lap darking quietly nibbling his fingers
lovingly.

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
Alfred finished his tea and placed his cup on the table. "Yeah." He said standing up and stretching.

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Japan smiled "Alright this way"  He said while showing him a room that he could sleep in
"Good night Alfred, sleep well.." He said then walked in his room closing his door then sitting on the ground in pain from his wounds since they reopened.

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
America followed Japan to the room he would be staying in. He was about to go get changed into  his clothes from earlier that day, but he couldn't remember where he put them. So Alfred left the room and went looking for Kiku.

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiku was busy in his room removing banages from his lower back and also from his arms and hands, he was in a lot of pain since the wounds would not stop bleeding. He sighed as he rinshed his wounds with a small rag, he put the rag down in too much pain to do much and would end
up only bandaging them again.

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
Alfred opened the door to Kiku's room. "Hey Kiku..." He stopped in his tracks when he saw all the wounds on the other. "Kiku! What happened?!" He asked with worry filled eyes. America kneeled by Japan and picked up the rag next to him, and began cleaning his wounds.

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiku looked at America "It`s..nothing, I`m fine.." He said quietly wondering why Alfred was so worried when he saw all the bloody wounds on him. He sighed a bit "It was from the war between me and China but i`ll be fine its only deep gashes that did not hit anything important.." He said silently.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

mean "BFF"

mean "BFF"

mean "BFF"

The Million Pages Thread

Nicknames by Livi x3

The Million Pages Thread

latest videos