Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Smirk14 and KokoTheElevenPrince's Private RP

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
Alfred nodded. "Be more careful, I don't like seeing you get hurt." He said looking up from one of the wounds, and looking Kiku in the eyes, and kissed the other on the forehead. "Now lets get you fixed up and in bed, alright?" He said busying himself with the wounds once again, putting fresh bandages on them once he was able to get the bleeding down to a minimal. 

Roleplaying on KW since 2011. smile
~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
Keep calm, I'm the doctor.
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiku sighed "I`ll be more careful, but it was hard for me to clean them because they were hurting me so much.." He said yawning slightly as he looked at Alfred and kissed his cheek smiling slightly
"Thank you Alfred.." He said actually making eye contact.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
Alfred smiled and carefully picked up the Japanese man bridal style and laid him on his bed. "Now get some sleep." He said leaving the room.

(g2g)

~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiku smiled "Good night..Alfred" He said calmly as he silently fell asleep. His bangs hid his eyes seeming as though he was a ghost or corpes laying in his bed, Japan usually had to stay up to do reports or something so he was really happy that he could sleep.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
America smiled as he left the room and went to the room he would be staying. He laid down on the bed and soon drifted off to sleep.

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiku woke up early in the morning and started making breakfest for both him and Alfred but he
was happy about having someone to cook for since he never had anyone to feed but his puppy, who was right now under his feet yipping.

Grief"

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
Alfred was still asleep, he always was one to wake up late. Soon enough he was awoken by being poked in the face by his alien friend who he had left last time he visited Japan. "Hmm? Oh hey Tony! I forgot you were still here!" He laughed and looked at the alien who was holding up the other's clothes from the other day. Alfred had been to tired to change last night that he just slept in the kimono. "Thanks dude he said quickly changing  as the alien left the room.

(We forgot about Tony being there! XD)

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiku was still cooking and the smells were all over the house all coming from the kitchen, it was all done and on the table but Kiku was being called by France again "Mr.France please you do not need to come over!" He said slightly irritated by the frence man on the line.

Grief"

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
Alfred walked in and heard what Kiku was saying on the phone. He took the phone out of Japan's hand and began taking into to. "Hey, France! Stop harassing my Kiku, he doesn't want a perv like you coming over to his house! So just back off!" He growled into the phone and hung up on the French man, leaving the man on the other line shocked. "There ya go." Alfred smiled handing the other his phone back and kissed him on the cheek. 

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiku smiled "Thank you Alfred, Umm..How did you sleep?" He asked chuckling as he placed that phone back where it belonged on the counter and put a couple of small dishes in the sink
but wondered why France kept calling him.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Samsung vs iphone

Describe the perfect Friend

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

meeting new users

Peas vs. Mashed Potatoes

Describe the perfect Friend

latest videos