Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Smirk14 and KokoTheElevenPrince's Private RP

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alright, so what's for breakfast?" Alfred asked watching as Kiku put some dishes in the sink. America put his hands into the pockets of his bomber jacket, that he wore every where. 

Roleplaying on KW since 2011. smile
~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
Keep calm, I'm the doctor.
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

"Umm..I tried making the type of food in your country so waffles, bacon and umm..eggs I suppose" He said smiling a bit nervous since he never cooked that type of food but he thought he made it pretty good for his first try. He smiled lightly as he washed his hands since they were a bit dirty.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"You made waffles?!" Alfred grinned. "Dude, Kiku, I love you!" He said hugging the other nation who was washing his hands from behind. 

~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Japan laughed "You seem to like waffles Alfred" He said while Tony came out carring Kikus sword in a uniform acting like a samuri, Kiku looked over and sighed "Umm.." He tilted his head slightly not wanting his sword to hurt anyone...

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
America looked over at Tony and burst out into laughter. "Dude! Tony you're so random!" He said looking at the alien and began laughing again. "J-Just...haha.. put it...ahaha.. away, we don't want anyone... getting hurt, kay dude?" He said as his laughter died down and the alien left the room.

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Japan smiled pulling America down to his level by his collar then kissing his cheek "We should go eat before it gets cold" He said while walking into the living room and sitting down at the table chuckling as he looked at his puppy who tackled Kiku yipping.

Grief"

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
America grinned even wider as Japan kissed his cheek. "Yeah." He said following Kiku and sat down digging into his waffle.

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Japan smiled as he started eating "So what time do you need to go to the airport?" He asked looking at Alfred making eye contact as usual as he was eating.

Grief"

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"Um, What time is it right now?" Alfred asked taking a bite of his waffle with wide eyes. "The Pres booked me for the first flight back, I still have unfinished paperwork and stuff. It took a lot to convince him to let me take a short break and come visit you." America said said scratching the back of his head.  

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiku looked at his cellphone "Oh its only 6:00am so you have two hours" He said smiling while eating eating a waffle then thinking that they tasted like pancakes that Canada sent him from his country. "But for you its easy to convice people except England that is" He said chuckling.

Grief"

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

FAV SUBJECTS

Lets all lie!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

FAV SUBJECTS

latest videos