Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

A Retired Play Boy? Maybe..

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Made it xD

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
You start. Big Grin

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
i walked into the school people shooting glances at me " Okay class B where is it..?" I asked myself turning down the hall bumping into some guy " I am so sorry.."

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, no worries,"I said with a shrug, nodding gently before my eyes actually took ahold of the girl in front of me. Bumping into people was so common in highschool, but she was a new face... I glanced down at the schedule in her hand and looking it over,"Class B is actually on the other side of the school. You're in A wing."

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled sweetly " Thank you " I turned away from him and walked down the way I came my heel boots clacking on the floor I wonder who that guy was... I shrugged and walked into my class

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and continued walking to my own class. The day was slow and I kept getting glances of the new girl until lunch. I stood beside her in the lunch line, "Hey."

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I turned towards him with a smile " Oh Hey I am sorry I didnt introduce myself earlier I am Melody Carver.." I blushed a bit as I looked into his eyes with my cloudy hazel ones

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm Elijah,"I said with a smile, grabbing a salad and setting it on my tray as we moved down the line,"So, where are you from?"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at him and smiled " I am from New York born and raised for fourteen years.." I grabbed a grilled chesse sandwich and sat down. Looking back at him I sighed "Dont let this kid get to your head he is a PLAY BOY.." I thought while he walked over to my table and continued conversation.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"That's cool. New York gets cold... So what brought your pretty self here?"I asked as I sat down across from her, making myself comfortable. 

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

how much time it takes you to get ready

Potato the cat

Favorite anime?

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Editing More Pictures!

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

latest videos