Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

A Retired Play Boy? Maybe..

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Made it xD

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
You start. Big Grin

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
i walked into the school people shooting glances at me " Okay class B where is it..?" I asked myself turning down the hall bumping into some guy " I am so sorry.."

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, no worries,"I said with a shrug, nodding gently before my eyes actually took ahold of the girl in front of me. Bumping into people was so common in highschool, but she was a new face... I glanced down at the schedule in her hand and looking it over,"Class B is actually on the other side of the school. You're in A wing."

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled sweetly " Thank you " I turned away from him and walked down the way I came my heel boots clacking on the floor I wonder who that guy was... I shrugged and walked into my class

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and continued walking to my own class. The day was slow and I kept getting glances of the new girl until lunch. I stood beside her in the lunch line, "Hey."

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I turned towards him with a smile " Oh Hey I am sorry I didnt introduce myself earlier I am Melody Carver.." I blushed a bit as I looked into his eyes with my cloudy hazel ones

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm Elijah,"I said with a smile, grabbing a salad and setting it on my tray as we moved down the line,"So, where are you from?"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at him and smiled " I am from New York born and raised for fourteen years.." I grabbed a grilled chesse sandwich and sat down. Looking back at him I sighed "Dont let this kid get to your head he is a PLAY BOY.." I thought while he walked over to my table and continued conversation.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"That's cool. New York gets cold... So what brought your pretty self here?"I asked as I sat down across from her, making myself comfortable. 

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Issues with Mom

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

Zoomin' Zoomin' - Becky G

Becky G

latest videos