Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, I'm not good at this ... Do we just do the form?

Form:

Name:

Personality:

Power:

Species:

Appearance:

Weapons:

Skills:

Bio:

Other:

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Demitrique (demi)

Female

Bright bubbly and awkward. Shes not really ever sure what she should do in an awkward situatiom

Feel and manipulate emotions

Pixie (pixies are nayurally beautiful, however, their cousins the gnomes are naturally ugly)

girl for rp

Doesnt usually have a weapon

Brilliant at hand to hand combat

She lives in a large cabin in the woods with her parents. They had a streak where they left her at home amd went out, while they were out they robbed and killed. Until she found out and stopped them

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Austin Moore

Personality: Quiet, private, dangerous, loyal, doesn't trust others easily, harsh towards his enemies, he hates those who murdered his parents. It takes a lot to impress him.

Power: Elemental Control - He can control the elements, including metal, darkness and light.

Species: Vampire.

Appearance: 

Weapons: He has a whip formed by lightning which he carries everywhere.

Skills: He is incredibly skilled with the use of his whip, and in unarmed combat.

Bio: His parents were killed when he was younger, and he mourned over them for many years. Now, his goal is to avenge them, for he has nothing else left.

Other: N/A.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay! Sorry. I'm out shopping so have really bad internet... Will you start??

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(I kinda have to go to bed now, sorry ...)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
((Ok, time difference, its midday here))

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Tears streamed down Austin's face as he knelt down in the woods, memories of his deceased parents flashing through his mind, taunting him. "I'll find you", he hissed, his tone holding a deep hatred for those who had murdered his family. He would never forgive ... Thunder boomed in his ears, lightning striking through the sky. Rain poured down over him, wetting his hair and face. Silently, Austin moved his hood over his face, causing it to shadow his features. Calmly, he climbed to his feet, his shoes tracking through the mud as he wandered further through the woods.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I bring my knees up to my chest and look up at my parents as they walk through the door, drenched "this is stopping! I won't let you do this anymore!" I shout at them as the rain drums against the windows. I stand up and glare at them ## #### #### I snap, storming into my room and slamming the dkor. Somebody just lost a brother or sister. A mother or father. An aunt or uncle, and I despised my parents for it. I sit on my bed and lean against the wall. I should apologize, but I won't

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin's eyes darkened as he wandered further through the woods, a mixture of fury and misery in his expression. Silently, he pushed his hood further over his face, noticing a cabin in the far distance. Being a vampire, his senses were enhanced, and that included his sight. His fists clenched by his sides, he glared into the window, noticing the figures of a man and woman. He could hear their whispers from afar, but what identified them most was their scent. They had the same scent that had been spread through his home. The same scent he smelled as his family was  murdered before him ...

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
((Sorry its late,I fell asleep)) I can hear my parents speaking in hushed tones, my name was mentioned many times. After a while I hear the creak of the old sofa as they sit down. Then there's a rhythmic clicking, meaning my mother has started her knitting. A tear of fury spills at the thoughts streaming through my head. I get off my bed and dim the light. I glance out the window, but nothing's visie because of the heavy raim coating my window.

Okay? Okay.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

what kind of sport do you play?

latest videos