Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Hesitating, Austin pulled away from ##########, reluctantly unlocking his arms from around her waist, and removing his lips from her neck. "Follow me", he whispered, gently pulling her onto his back. Calmly, he tied her arms around his neck as he rapidly sped through the forest with her, heading towards the house to see what was happening with Kiara.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I nestle my face into his neck as he runs "where are we going?" I ask softly, my eyes closed against the rushing wind. My hair was slowly falling out of the complicated array of pins that kiara had put in. I pull out the remaining pins so my long hair falls against my back. I smile against his neck as I wondered where he was taking me. Was it another suprise? A big one? Or a small simple one that wouldn't make me feel guilty. I always feel guilty with big gifts. I don't have enough money to give big gifts like they do. I shrug it off and go back to wondering where we were going.

One, Two, Three, Four, I declare a time war
Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE! "!
Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, The Doctor died and silence fell
Twelve, Eleven, Ten, Nine, There he goes, back in time
Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Saving everybodys lives
Four, Three, Two, One, Grab her hand and whisper "run"

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Back to the house", Austin whispered, although that was not the entire truth. Calmly, he approached Kiara, who was waiting patiently outside her family's home with a sweet and excited smile. Slowly, Austin lifted Demitrique off of his back, and gently settled her next to him as he walked closer to Kiara, seeing her nod to him, whisper something, and then grin at Demitrique before leaving back into the house. "My wallet's in the kitchen. Take the money it cost you", he whispered so that only Kiara could hear, sliding his hand into Demitrique's again. Calmly, he walked deeper into the woods with her, not very far; his gaze settled on a large, gorgeous house. "It's ours", he murmured.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I would frown but it would be rude. Add a house to the list of things I can never amount up to when giving gifts. Trust kiara to build us a flipping house. But it was nice. I smile at Austin and look up at the large house. His cool fingers in mine stop me from voicing my thoughts "it's amazing...." U mutter, trailing off. I didn't have any more to say. I don't think I did.... I gently pull his hand as I walk up to thwarge house. Even the door looked expensive.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin gently pushed the door of the house open, walking inside alongside Demitrique as he studied the contents of the room, smiling at the way Kiara had decorated. The lighting gave an unusual warmth to the entire place. Calmly, Austin moved into the kitchen with Demitrique, then the lounge, and almost every room there was, till finally he reached the bedroom. The bed was a large king size, a gorgeous four poster bed made of jarrah ... White lace was strung over the top of the bed, mimicking fresh snow. In the corner of the room was a white bedside table, and in the other was a huge wardrobe, which seemed like a whole new room due to it's huge size.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I smile but roll my eyes. I look around the room . "She knows I hate clothes" I mutter with a glare at tbe wardrobe. I sit on the edge of the soft bed "the bed I could get used too" I mutter. I smile at him and wait for him to sit with me. I crossed my legs and bounce slightly with a giggle.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Silently, Austin sat down next to Demitrique as he ran his fingers through her hair, gently pushing it out of her face. Firmly, he pressed his cool lips against hers, moving closer. "I love you", he whispered between his repeated kissing. "I could kiss you all day long", he murmured, still not believing she had said yes in response to his proposal.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I smile and softly kiss him "agreed" I murmur against his lips. I lay my hands on his shoulders. I softly kiss him, my cheeks burning. This felt more and more like a dream, but I knew it must be real, because his lips were cold against mine.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin moved closer to Demitrique, his hands running through her hair and down to her hips. His kissing became more rough, the scent of Demitrique's blood travelling up his nostrils. Luckily he had fed fairly recently, and therefore wasn't as tempted or hungry. You're so perfect, Demitrique.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I smile and move my hands backwards around his neck. I move my head closer in as my kiss roughens and I pull myself onto his lap. My cheeks were a constant rose pink. I would have a thousand good thoughts, but whenever he touched me my mind blanked.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

KW Break!!

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

what fascinates you about life?

what fascinates you about life?

The Related Game!

What do u wish ur name was?

latest videos