Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin pulled Demitrique's legs further around his waist as he kissed her, feeling her lips be come more rough and firm as his was. Gently, he bit down on her bottom lip as he kissed her, glancing down momentarily at the ring around her finger, the symbol of their love. He couldn't stand the idea of ever losing Demitrique. She was everything to him.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I pull away breathless and lean my head against hid "I feel like I'm dreaming" I whisper, my lips against his

One, Two, Three, Four, I declare a time war
Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE! "!
Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, The Doctor died and silence fell
Twelve, Eleven, Ten, Nine, There he goes, back in time
Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Saving everybodys lives
Four, Three, Two, One, Grab her hand and whisper "run"

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin smiled slightly. "Me too", he whispered, repeatedly kissing Demitrique. Occasionally, he would pull away a little, aware she needed air unlike him. Again, he bit down gently on her bottom lip, tugging on it gently as he kissed her again. Thoughts suddenly flooded through his mind. What would happen when someday she died? He would have to change her, despite that wasn't what he considered ideal ... He had never loved anyone like Demitrique.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I slowly pull away "what's up?" I ask in a whisper. He'd changed the way he was kissing, slightly worried. I kiss down his cheek and neck, wondering what caused the change, what he.was thinking. I run my lips across his jawline, tempting, teasing. Every so often I'd break the run of my lips for a kiss and then continue running them along

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nothing", Austin lied quietly, feeling Demitrique's warm lips against his lips, jaw and neck. It wasn't a big deal ... at least for now ... he would discuss it later .. Silently, he pressed his cool lips against Demitrique's, once again firm and slightly rougher than before. Calmly, he moved onto his back, still holding Demitrique as he kissed her, his arms around her waist.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I nod and kiss softly, my arms resting under his back. I kiss roughly, deeply, like it was the only thing that mattered in the world,.and it was. Being here with him was a i wanted ((classes))

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol, okay).

Austin slid his arms from Demitrique's waist, up by her hair and shoulders, biting her lip as she began to kiss him rougher. He remained silent, the only noises audible being the sound of the bed sheets underneath him. He could kiss Demitrique forever ... He hadn't ever been so intense with anyone in his entire life ... 

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
My arms copy his, moving up into his hair, my fingers winding into them, keeping him firmly close. I roll over so he's on top with s giggle

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

Austin grinned, pressing his cold lips against Demitrique's jaw, his mouth then sliding up to her lips as he began to kiss her again. Silently, he entwined her red hair in his fingers, the other hand under her back. He pulled away slightly, still smiling widely. "Just to think our wedding's in three weeks", he whispered, his eyes calming and becoming softer as he glanced down at Demitrique's ring. "If that's okay with you, of course", he added, kissing her neck gently.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
A pleasured chill runs down my spine as he kisses my neck. A few minutes and I remember he aimed something at me "mm..." I mumble. I lean my head down do my neck is replaced with my lips, kissing softly, loving

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Which Color?

what is love according to you?

Girlz vs Boyz

Girlz vs Boyz

Team Edward or Team Jacob?-moved

what is love according to you?

latest videos