Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin was interrupted by a knock on the front door. Silently, he moved to his feet, buttoning up his shirt as he moved through the hall and towards the door. "Who is it?" he asked suspiciously, his eyes wide and intense as he remembered the hunters chasing him. Rapidly, he swung the door open, his movements calming as he realized it was only Kiara. Blinking slightly, he looked down at the key in her hand with a questioning expression. "It's for the garage", she explained enthusiastically. Austin took it without hesitation. "Thanks", he murmured, closing the door as Kiara left. 

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I sit up, slightly confused. I follow to the front door as the door is closed. I raise a questioning eyebrow at the door and key. I nestle my head into his neck "who was it?" I mutter quietly. I felt so slow compared to him. I hated being a pixie while he was a vampire

One, Two, Three, Four, I declare a time war
Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE! "!
Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, The Doctor died and silence fell
Twelve, Eleven, Ten, Nine, There he goes, back in time
Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Saving everybodys lives
Four, Three, Two, One, Grab her hand and whisper "run"

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin sighed. "Just Kiara", he murmured, twisting and turning the key between his fingers. Making sure the door was locked, he turned slowly to face Demitrique again.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I smile. I wrap my arms round his neck and kiss his neck "everything ok?" I ask softly. I'd noticed the key, but I didn't question it, I had no need, he'd say soon enough

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
An unusual calm sensation washed over Austin as he felt Demitrique's lips on his neck. "Yeah", he murmured, unsure. "I jut thought it was someone else", he muttered, seeing Kiara had now vanished to the house out of the corner of his eye. He blinked slightly, tensing a little as he thought he noticed a movement in the trees. My eyes playing tricks on me probably ...

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I frown. He was too tense for me. I pull away and walk to the bedroom..I open the wardrobe door "of course....." I mutter, seeing the masses ## ####### shoes ######### pajames ect on my side. I Austin's arry ## ####### on the other

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Calming himself, Austin slowly turned and followed after Demitrique, glancing quickly at the wardrobe as he noticed her open it. "Those clothes look like garbage next to you", Austin murmured, a teasing expression on his face as he briefly studied the fancy dresses and heels that Kiara had chosen for Demitrique. "Don't tell Kiara I said that", he added with a grin, moving his arms around her waist and kissing her neck gently as he came up behind her.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I laugh "what's going to stop me?" I tease. I spin.in.his arms.to.face him. "Or who?" I was.stifling giggles "there's.one super handsome man who could stop me..." (Need....sleep....)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(LOL! Then go to sleep! XD)

A mixture of a grin and a smirk formed on Austin's face. Calmly, he moved one hand up on Demitrique's back, while the other remained upon her waist. "I wouldn't dare", he teased, his grin only growing. "But if you throw one of these shoes out, Kiara will murder me", he joked, pressing his lips against Demitrique's again. 

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I smile and kiss softly, my eyes still darting between outfits. There was a small black drawer in the corner, and I dreaded it. I guessed what.it was. Lingerie... No way am I.wearing that.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

Which country are you from?

Which country are you from?

Rugby v football

Milkshakes Or Smoothies

latest videos