Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's okay).

A mixture of tears and rain dripped down Austin's face, his hood completely shadowing his face. Thunder sounded in his ears, the lightning in the sky beginning to strike the ground around him. Little did those who saw the storm know he was the one who caused it ... the one that controlled it. More rain poured down on him, occasional droplets making their way over his hood and down his cheeks. No fear was displayed in his eyes. There was only fury and pain ... Calmly, he emerged from the trees, and began to walk closer towards the cabin, his fists clenched with an obsession for revenge. 

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I lean on the windowsill and lean my forehead against the glass. I let the cold of the glass calm me. I see a figure approaching but ignore it. My parents always have visitors round.  I close my eyes and take deep breaths. the constant pat of the rain was lulling. Once my breathing had calmed I sit back on my bed and pick up my book. I open the book to the middle and start reading where I left off

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Calmly, Austin knocked on the cabin door, silent as it was opened. His expression immediately hardened, his eyes displaying his mental agony and fury. He didn't bother to remove his hood, and instead kept it over his face. "You killed my mother", he whispered. "You killed my father", he added, beginning to pace the room. "You killed my brother", he went on. "You even killed my six year old sister", he hissed, causing the furniture to slam into the right wall, smashing and cracking as it did. "You missed me", he whispered.

SPOILER

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I raise an eyebrow at the crashes, ok, obviously not one of my parents friends.  I place the book on my bed, the bookmark in the right place.  I open my dopr and carefully walk into the living room. I see the splintered furniture around the room and frown "Erm....whats going on here?" I ask the room in general. I glance at the hooded boy and back at my cowering parents. The scene wasnt disturbing,  Id faced this once before, but not as severe.  I sit on one of the sofas that wasnt too broken and cross my legs

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin's eyes harshly flickered to the girl who'd entered the room. "What's going on here?" he hissed, crashing more furniture around the room without even touching it. "You and your foul family are murderers that will not hesitate to kill a six year old girl", he whispered, almost screaming the last few words. Furiously, he grabbed the man by his throat, lifting him up from the ground immediately.

SPOILER

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I glare at my parents "that sentence isnt correct. Just my foul family. I am nothing like them" I say, my voice soft but harsh "I would never do anything to hurt anyone!" I say, my face a mask of pain and betrayal.  I shouldnt feel so guilty but I do. "And im sorry about the young girl..ive tried to stop them"I say, my voice still soft.  I stand up and walk over to the boy, crossing my arms "do what you want to my parents, but dont involve me" I say, my voice harsh and my eyes solid with hate

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin threw his hood back immediately, his eyes glowing intensely. "Good", he hissed, still furious and miserable. "I don't like killing young girls", he added, no regret or humour in his tone. Hard, he dug his fingernails into the man's neck, crushing his shoulder under his hard grip. Calmly, he formed a ball of flame in his open palm, allowing it to pass over and between his fingers. Slowly, he raised his hand up to the man's mouth, placing the ball of fire between his lips. "Deal with this", he whispered, dropping the man carelessly to the floor, and watching as he choked at first, but then exploded into thousands of pieces of ash. 

SPOILER

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I nod, impressed. I sit back down on the destroyed sofa and cross my legs again. I glare at the ash on the floor then at my mother.  I sit still for a minute. I stand up and walk into my room. I slam the door behind me and lay on my bed, the tears flow, but with no clear cause. I keep the sobs silent and swiftly wipe the tears away

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have to go to bed now. Bye).

Austin looked away from the woman, his eyes flickering to the kitchen. Without even moving, he opened the draw, causing a knife to move out. A sigh escaped his lips as the knife stabbed straight into the woman's heart, causing her to drop to her side. "Pure luck", he muttered, remembering how the twisted couple had tortured and finally murdered his family. "Things could have been a heap worse", he murmured.

SPOILER

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
((Aaw ok! See ya later) I open the door in time to see the scene of destruction. I open my window and climb out. I walk over to a large tree and sit on the roots. I put my head in my hands and let the tears stream. I didnt know what was causing them but they were painful.  I sob and pull my knees up to my chest

Okay? Okay.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Should uniforms be a requirement in all sc...

We the Kidz

latest videos