Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Imagine really tensing music about now, lol).

Austin froze at the sound of smashing glass, pulling away from Demitrique immediately. His eyes wide and cautious, he moved quite fast through the hall, searching for a sign of danger ... for evidence of what had happened. His expression hardened at the sight of a hunter stride into the broken window, readying his gun towards Austin without hesitation. Austin felt the bullets bounce and ricochet off his skin, but it was Demitrique he was concerned about. Rapidly, he lifted up an open palm, the shards of glass on the ground levitating at his will, and stabbing straight into the hunter. Austin watched intensely as he made sure there were no more. Not wanting the corpse in his home, he kicked it outside, before putting back together the window again and fixing it through his elemental control. 

(Sorry, I'm getting writer's block).

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I flinch at all the sounds coming from the other room. But soon it's gone quiet. I take a few tentative steps towards Austin, worry clear on my face. I didn't know what had just happened. But I didn't like it one bit. I close the gap between me and Austin and take his hand "what just happened?" I whisper nervously. My hand was colder than it usually was, all of me was.

One, Two, Three, Four, I declare a time war
Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE! "!
Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, The Doctor died and silence fell
Twelve, Eleven, Ten, Nine, There he goes, back in time
Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Saving everybodys lives
Four, Three, Two, One, Grab her hand and whisper "run"

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin stared down at the ground as the realization of how much he endangered Demitrique washed over him. What if he had been out of the house? What if those bullets had hit her? Austin loved her more than anyone or anything in the universe, but maybe she'd be safer, and in extent, better without him? "Hunters", he whispered in a low tone, his eyes emotionless despite the mixed feelings flooding through him.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I look at his and eyes. No emotion. Nor was there any in his voice. That made up my mind. I take my hand out of his. I walk back to our room, laying in bed with the covers over my head. What was I.doing?! Sulking? No. Pouting? Nope. Was I angry? Still the answer was no. I was worried. My thoughts go back to his dead face and expression. Whatever was happening, I hated it. I burrow under, closing my eyes as the tears drop

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin stared after Demitrique as she left the room, concern and confusion becoming visible in his topaz eyes. A tear rolled down his cheek, his eyes glistening full of them ... He didn't know what to say or do, but he didn't feel able to endanger Demitrique any more. He'd never felt more confused in his entire life. His heart literally began to ache as he heard Demitrique sobbing quietly, and he followed after her, entering the bedroom. Slowly, he pulled up the covers, and crawled under beside Demitrique, wrapping his arms around her. "I love you", he whispered comfortingly, stroking her shoulders.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I turn into him and nestle my head into him. My tears fall on his chest and I try unsuccessfully to stop my tears. My arms rest against his stomach. After a few failed attempts I manage to stutter "I-I love...y..you too". I sniff again. Completely shaking all over. He seemed, so....tense and worried, and that's what upset me, and the fact that he wouldn't admit it.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin held his breath for a moment. Despite how much he loved Demitrique, he didn't want to endanger her, and so it was best that he left. But suddenly his words were somehow caught in the back of his throat, and he couldn't bring himself to do it. He would have to talk to Phelan ... He would have to wait till the morning ...

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I sniff, wiping my eyes with a shaky hand. It had been so perfect....and now here i was sobbing as the worry. Anger. Fury. Betrayal. All settle in my eye.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin bit down #### ## his bottom lip as he felt his eyes glaze with tears. "I'll be right back, Demitrique", he whispered, quickly kissing her hand before he left the bedroom, and sped outside, approaching the house of his family in mere seconds. Immediately, he walked inside, and began to explain the situation, watching them stare and think deeply. "What am I supposed to do?" he enquired, raising his eyebrows as he cringed firmly. He had once been described as dark, mysterious and harsh. But Demitrique had opened his heart. Phelan sighed, his fingers calmly entwined. Beside him, Anastasia slowly moved to her feet. "I hate to say it, Austin, but - If you don't leave, she'll just die, or be seriously injured", she explained. Fawn climbed up from the couch, her eyes sparkling with kindness, reminding Austin of how much he considered her his mother. "You have to speak to her about this, Austin", she said clearly, her tone incredibly sweet compared to Anastasia's fairly bitter voice. 

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I groan and throw myself on the couch. I wanted to punch something, pull my own hair out. What the hell was going on?! One second he proposes and everything's amazing. The.next he's distant, almost reluctant to touch me and won't talk. It was infuriating, not to mention confusing and upsetting. The tears flow again, no.matter how hard I try to stop them. I curl up on the couch, wondering why I stayed long enough to fall for him.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

should a 11 year old get a cell phone-moved

We the Kidz

Suicide isn't the answer.

Fashion and Beauty Store help

Fashion and Beauty Store help

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos