Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin walked back through the woods, seeing he and Demitrique's new home in the distance. How was he going to discuss something like this with her? Already, he could hear her sobbing echoeing in his ears, which caused him to cringe deeply, lines forming in his forehead. Silently, he pushed open the front door, and slowly approached Demitrique, his eyes filled with concern, hurt and pain as tears glimmered in them.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I sniff and move away from him, curling more into myself. I didn't want to talk. Or even listen. I just wanted everything to be back to how it was before... And I knew that wouldn't happen. I manage.to silence my sobs.but the tears still flow down my face. I would look at him, that would only make it worse. Instead I close my eyes, the tears flowing from under my closed lids

One, Two, Three, Four, I declare a time war
Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE! "!
Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, The Doctor died and silence fell
Twelve, Eleven, Ten, Nine, There he goes, back in time
Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Saving everybodys lives
Four, Three, Two, One, Grab her hand and whisper "run"

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

Austin cringed deeper, seating himself beside Demitrique. "You know I love you more than anyone or anything in the universe", he said clearly and quietly, unable to help but look away as more tears fought to escape the corners of his eyes. "But remembering how that hunter smashed through the window ... how the bullets were fired throughout the house ... remembering how you were close to being killed, because of me", he whispered miserably, holding back his tears. "Maybe you'd be better without me ... maybe you'd be safer and happier if I weren't here", he murmured, forcing the words out as a lump began to form in the back of his throat.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I sit up, staring at him as if he was crazy. My tears stop and I lightly wipe his away. "Safer. Maybe..... But happier. No way in hell. You. Your all that I want austin. And if you leave, people will be picking peices of my heart up for years on end, because it will just keep breaking." I crawl across the couch to him "if you leave.I might as well be dead"

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin stared at Demitrique for a moment, but then moved an arm around her back as he kissed her, occasionally glancing down at the ring around her finger. For a moment, he pulled away to give her air, but then spoke. "I promise I'll protect you ... to the best of my abilities", he whispered, kissing her again as he moved closer to her, his fingers tangling in her red hair. His cool lips moved from her lips to her jaw, and to her neck where they remained as his arms slipped around her waist. His body was cold against her warm skin, but he got the impression she didn't mind. 

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
His lips against my neck made me think...... No. I wouldnt think of it. I pushed the thought away. Sure. He wouldnt have to worry about me anymore.. but at what cost? My arms slide round his neck, the cold of his lips soothing. While his lips were at my neck I whisper "I love you, so so much". I pull his lips back up to mine, softly kissing him

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Is something wrong?" Austin managed to whisper, kissing Demitrique back as his arms slid further around her waist, pulling her up onto his lap. Giving her another chance to breathe, he released his lips from hers, his cold and unusually fresh breath upon her neck. Once again, he kissed her, his fingers entwining in her hair as he drew them closer together. His nails dug slightly into her shoulders, but he made sure they were gentle as he repeatedly kissed her. His fingers brushed against her neck in a soothing way.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I shake my head softly at his question. His fingers send shivers down my spine, love shivers, not from the cold. I didn't care about the cold anymore. My fingers twine in his hair. My lips soft and loving against his as I sit closer on his lap

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Silently, Austin hoisted Demitrique's legs up around his waist, pulling her completely into his lap as he began to kiss her slightly rougher. His cold fingers moved from her lower back to her shoulders and neck, both hands twisting in her soft hair. "I'm sorry for everything", he whispered between a passionate kiss.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
"Just....forget it, yeah?" I murmur against his lips. My fingers tangle in his hair as I tighten all of my grip. I never wanted to let go ((school))

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Which Storybook Character DO You Want To Be?

creepy pasta fanmade storys

latest videos