Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I rush after him, clearly worried "Austin, honey. are you ok?" I ask, standing behind him. His voice and actions had concerned me, and I could shake off the bad feelings

One, Two, Three, Four, I declare a time war
Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE! "!
Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, The Doctor died and silence fell
Twelve, Eleven, Ten, Nine, There he goes, back in time
Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Saving everybodys lives
Four, Three, Two, One, Grab her hand and whisper "run"

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin swallowed, the pain in his intensely aching mind beginning to fade. "I'm fine", he assured Demitrique, his words more instinctive than true. He ran his fingers through his hair in a quick movement, shoving it out of his face as he straightened his shoulders and slowly turned to face Demitrique, forcing a faint smile in his expression.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I frown and cross my arms with a raised eyebrow. I didnt quite believe him. Now wasn't the time for that....I needed to ask him something important

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin released a low sigh as the unusual feelings gradually faded away. "I'm fine", he reassured Demitrique, placing a hand on each of her shoulders. He noticed something different about her ... as if there were something she needed to tell him. "What is it?" he asked with a mixture of concern and curiosity.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
"I...its.... " I was struggling to explain. He'd probably hate the very thought of it anyway.... But I could always try, right? I take his hand and lead him back to the couch, sitting down and tuning so I was facing him "it's only a suggestion but....."

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar

"kukookristy00" wrote:

"I...its.... " I was struggling to explain. He'd probably hate the very thought of it anyway.... But I could always try, right? I take his hand and lead him back to the couch, sitting down and tuning so I was facing him "it's only a suggestion but....."

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"What is it?" Austin asked, an eyebrow arched in question. His body tensed at the silence.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I frown "well your gonna say no anyway. But I should ask, even though I know the answer. I don't know what the point is in asking if I know youll say no... And it was just a wild thought..... Cause I was thinking about the hunters.... And how you had to protect me and i couldn't help... But then surely it doesn't have to be that way" I was delaying. Hoping I wouldn't have to voice it

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin expected the next words that would come out of Demitrique's mouth, but he wasn't sure. "What are you getting at?" he asked, unsure if he was correct in his guess. His shoulders tensed further, his eyes becoming more intense as he stared at Demitrique, waiting for a response.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
"I..." I couldn't even say it outright "what if I wasn't weak....what if I didn't need constant protection....I could be strong like you...and able to handle myself" I say, staring into my lap. He.was.getting tense

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I really want to be a jr mod

I really want to be a jr mod

Visit WinxBiz!

Fave bands

speak about the above user

Fave bands

latest videos