Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin swallowed as what he thought was confirmed. Demitrique was right, to some extent, but at the same time, if he had chosen between this life and his past one, he would have to choose his past life. And what about the pain she would experience during the change? What about the fact it would mean they could never have children of their own? He was speechless. So many thoughts wandered through his head, so many words clung onto the back of his throat ...

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked worried and let go of Austin's hand. I knew he'd say no. Why did I even mention it? It was a stupid thought brought from one to many worries. There would be so many complications., all of which I had considered. I frown "like I said. A stupid thought is all....." I mutter, staring down at my lap

One, Two, Three, Four, I declare a time war
Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE! "!
Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, The Doctor died and silence fell
Twelve, Eleven, Ten, Nine, There he goes, back in time
Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Saving everybodys lives
Four, Three, Two, One, Grab her hand and whisper "run"

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin remained frozen, unsure what to say or do. His gaze moved to Demitrique as he stared intensely at her, sliding his hands back into hers as he entwined their fingers, his fingertips grazing across the diamond upon her ring. "Demitrique, I have to ask you something", he whispered, his voice almost inaudible as he hesitated. "Do you want children?" he asked, his eyes softening.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I keep my gaze on my lap and away from him. My hands stay motionless in his. I knew that if I changed then I wouldnt be able to have kids. I wanted kids, definitely..... after a few minutes I nod "yes..." I mutter quietly. I could tell what he was going to say and I didnt want to hear it

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin remained still as he thought deeply, keeping his gaze upon Demitrique. Despite the fact he wouldn't normally choose this life for anyone, Demitrique wanted it, and he had admittedly been thinking he may have to do it eventually anyway. "I'll offer you a compromise", he whispered, his eyes gentle and soft at the idea of he and Demitrique having a child. "Once we've had a baby together, I'll change you", he said, his voice barely a whisper this time, and slow too. He stared at Demitrique, waiting for a response.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
A smile is visible before I wrap my arms around his neck in a light hug. I never thought he'd agree, compromise or not. "Yes" I whisper against his neck. I burrow close a smile on my face and a tear in my eye "definitely definitely" I mutter as I hold him close. This would be my best option and Id take it. I pull away from the hug, remembering that kiara had already planned my day."I should go, kiara will be waiting"

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Tears glazed over Austin's eyes, blurring his vision. He hugged Demitrique in return, running a soothing hand through her hair. "Of course. I'm sure she has a wedding dress planned for you", he said, flashing a faint smile. "I'm going to be talking to Alec about some stuff anyway", he murmured, although he'd probably end up discussing his conversations with the entire family, excluding Kiara who'd be out shopping and having the time of her life with Demitrique. "We should probably get going now", he added, moving to sit up from the couch in a swift movement, his speed hardly making him visible as he was suddenly on his feet.

{After the wedding and everything, we can do a timeskip of a year or so where Demitrique is pregnant if you like}.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure!# I smile and stand up with him and lace my fingers with his. I lightly kiss the back of his hand "probably some elaborate dress with frills" I say with a thoughtful expression.  I usually hated frills,  but this would be my wedding dress Id have to make exceptions.  I wondered what he would be talking to alec about but push it aside, knowing theres no point in asking. I grab my leather jacket and tug it on so I stayed warm throughout the day and I open the door

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{ Have to go to bed now Frown }

The corners of Austin's mouth lifted up into a grin. "I'd be more than willing to bet that Kiara would pick something more like a satin dress with lace", he said clearly, picturing Demitrique in a wedding dress. The image contrasted so hugely to her in her leather jacket. Silently, he opened the front door and began to walk outside, holding it open for Demitrique.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
( aaaww bye bye! ) 
I laugh  "hm......maybe both mixed together, i wouldnt put it past her" I say as I walk out the door and pull him beside me closing the door. I smile as I imagine all the different dresses she would have for me to choose from and id have no clue which one to choose. It'd be a big difference to the comfortable clothes that I prefer to wear but it'd be worth it ten times over. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's ur best colour

What's ur best colour

What Color is Your Hair?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Crushes

Crushes

latest videos