Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin grinned with enthusiasm. "Perhaps", he agreed, closing the door behind he and Demitrique as they both walked outside the house. In a rapid movement, Austin locked the door, appearing like a mere blur to others. Sliding a hand into Demitrique's, he pulled her onto his back, and sped through the woods towards the house of his family.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I giggle and smile, i was used to the speed but it was always a treat to be put on his back. When we arrive I jump off his back and hold his hand again. Because his family were vampires they can hear and and smell you coming so we didn't have to knock. I walk in, instantly greeted by a wild hug from kiara

One, Two, Three, Four, I declare a time war
Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE! "!
Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, The Doctor died and silence fell
Twelve, Eleven, Ten, Nine, There he goes, back in time
Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Saving everybodys lives
Four, Three, Two, One, Grab her hand and whisper "run"

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin moved into the house, Alec almost crashing into him as he received a wide hug. Moments passed and Anastasia stepped forward, hugging Austin silently before moving back and flashing a quick glare at Demitrique. She could read her mind, and she could tell what Austin and Demitrique had agreed on. She did not like it.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I glance wearily at Anastasia. Her glare said it all. I stand on tiptoes and kiss Austin's cheek. I let go of his hand and walk over to kiara, who greeted me with a smile and hug. Instantly she took my hand and began to take me out of the house

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
10 Minutes Later

####### stared at his family; Kiara wasn't there since she was shopping with Demitrique. "She wants this", Austin insisted, watching Anastasia's intense eyes. "Don't do this to her. She doesn't know what she wants", Anastasia argued, her icy blue eyes displaying a mix of emotions. Phelan released a low sigh, his gaze flickering from his shoes and the floor, moving to Austin, and then settling upon Anastasia. "They will still have things before the change, Anastasia", he whispered in a soft tone, his eyes full of kindness like his wife's. "Children, for example. Once that's been taken care of, there's no reason this shouldn't happen", he calmed Anastasia, but her expression only hardened with more determination. Alec grinned at the back of the room, his fingers linked and twisted together. "And what if the change is unsuccessful?" he asked, arching an eyebrow. That creates another issue to discuss ...

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiara presses the first dress into my hands. Yuk. Frills. I try it on anyway, hiding my obvious hate of the frills. She grins and looks thoughtful "maybe.....next" she says. She skims through the dresses and finds one quite like the one Austin had pictured. It was a light ivory colour. The cuffs and neck were lace and there was lace pattern all over. I change into this new dresss. It was a lot comfier than the last one, as well as I just all over prefered it. It started of quite slim at the top and the further down you got the wider it gir. I do a mini spin smiling slightly. Kiara smiles with me, she prefered this one to

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"I doubt I could do it", Austin whispered, staring down at the ground. Thoughts flooded through his mind as he imagined sinking his fangs into Demitrique's neck as to change her. Could he stop? Would the taste of blood be too much for him? "If I didn't, you would, wouldn't you?" Austin asked, his gaze fixing on Phelan, the oldest vampire in the family, and the one who had the most experience. Phelan nodded slowly, despite another glare from Anastasia. "She'd probably want me to do it", Austin murmured as the realisation washed over him, staring at Fawn, comforted by her compassionate eyes. Alec suddenly moved to his feet, being the only one in the room who held a grin on his face. "So, Austin. Wanna check out some tuxes?# he asked, obviously bored and amused by the conversation.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiara stood there with a thoughtful expression. I smooth out the dress, letting my fingers enjoy the soft silky fabric "I prefer this one" I say suddenly. I never had opinions on clothes, and most certainly not dresses. She laughs and smiles "of course you do. It's perfect!" She says pushing me back to the chasing rooms. I change back to my normal clothes and pass her the chosen dress. Shoes. Accessories. And so much more I'd have to suffer through. But it'd be worth it, and i knew that.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Not much time passed before Austin and Alec had collected some suitable tuxedos. "You'll be the Best Man", Austin informed his "brother" with a grin, handing him his folded tux. Alec smirked, cracking his knuckles and neck with a smirk. "As always", he muttered enthusiastically.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{Hmm. Do you want to time skip? Kiara could be planning the wedding at the house, and Demitrique and Austin could have their stuff sorted out? That way, it wouldn't be too much time till the wedding}.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

My top 10 Pokemon

Describe the profile pic above you

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved