Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Kristy and Holly's Private Rp

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
With shakes and nerves conquered I finish the short walk down the aisle with phelan and stop in front of Austin. My smike, normally very missable was now wide and adoring. My cheeks were a bright red aready. As soon as I was stood in front of him my thoughts were only about him, as if we were the only two there. I wouldnt of cared if we were.

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(Bump)

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

The priest began to speak.
"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the joining of this man and this woman in holy matrimony ... "
Austin stared at Juliet; she was so beautiful.
The priest continued to speak.
"If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else forever hold his peace ..."
Austin tensed slightly, sweeping his gaze over those who were seated.
No one stood up.
The priest spoke once again.
"Austin, do you take this woman as your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, till death parts us?"
Austin didn't hesitated, keeping his gaze on Demitrique.
"I promise".
The priest spoke again.
"And Demitrique, do you take this man as your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, till death parts us?"

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I keepe softly at Austin "I promise" I say to the priests words. After a few moments where i ignored the priest, focusing on austin and the ring in my finger, I faintly heard the famous 'you may now ### the bride' the cheers of everyone, with one exception,  almost drowned out his voice. My cheeks by now were entirely flushed pink and thanks to my heels I was Austins height. I wrap my arms round his neck as I softly ### him

(keeps blocking it)

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Austin smiled and pressed his lips against Demitrique's; he wished he could #### her forever.
Alec was grinning and applauding from the corner of his eye, whilst the others were smiling widely. "Toss the bouquet!" an enthusiastic voice called from the crowds, clapping wildly. Austin smiled wider beneath Demitrique's lips. "Next there's the honeymoon", he whispered.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I giggle slightly and nod "and then the rest of forever" I say softly. After a moment I remember one shout from the crowd. I hold the boquet in my hand, back to the crowd, and toss it into the air. I hear jealous groans as its caught and I turn around. Austins 'sister' had caught it. She didint look that impressed. Then again when did she when I was concerned?  I smile at her and lean into austins side a nd smile gently at him

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Anastasia glanced down at the bouquet in her hands. She hadn't actually meant to catch it, but here it was with her. She shrugged, but then smirked slightly, avoiding a smile from forming on her lips.
Austin nodded slowly. "Forever", he agreed, leading her down the isle and out of the room, where he then kissed her again.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
The pink in my cheek brightens as i wrap my arms around his neck. At the moment kissing him was all I could think of. Wedding, guests, reception. All forgotten as I was kissing the love of my life. And that was enough for me, and always would be. Anything else would be an added extra

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Austin hoisted Demitrique's legs up around his waist, kissing her passionately. "You're so beautiful, Demitrique", he whispered, tracing his fingers down her spine. He trailed his mouth along to her jaw to give her air, before kissing her again.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I smile slightly. His fingers on my spine sent a shiver down my back, but it was nice. "And you are so prefect in every way" I reply, tightenimg my pegs to get a better grip while I kissed him

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Roleplay Anyone? in General Roleplays posted by ThePaleWalker636
Write your best friend's na... in Say Anything posted by sheliam
Camp Camp! [RP, Open] in General Roleplays posted by Zefa
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Carters
Roleplay Anyone? in General Roleplays posted by GirLovesPiggy
Caught Up in Between in Boyfriend and Girlfriend Issues posted by PerksBeingABookworm
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by PerksBeingABookworm
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Dreams of Estorra (Manageme... in Fantasy posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
A-Z Food game in Food posted by MayaPapaya03
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
When Stars Align // Limited... in General Roleplays posted by DreamsAndDaisies
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by gpc78
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by nounou123