Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin stroked Demetrique's legs as he kissed her, drawing her closer to him. Would she ever get tired? Of spending eternity with him? He knew he wouldn't, but he wasn't sure if she would. Instead, he tried to focus on the moment, and what was happening in the present. He couldn't wait till the honeymoon.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I slowly and reluctantly pull back "cmon, toasts to the happy couple now" I mutter, still against his lips. I felt the sooner thd celebrations were over, the sooner we'd be completely alone. And at that moment thats all I wanted. And I wanted to here what people thought, and if alecs would be as odd as I was expecting

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay", Austin whispered, reminding himself the honeymoon would be almost straight after the wedding celebration ended. 
​Alec was seated in a corner, his hands folded across his lap, his lips curled up into a smirk.
Kiara and Fawn were waiting for Demitrique, smiling genuinely. Fawn's eyes were shimmering with tears of joy.
Phelan was nearby, keeping an eye on Anastasia, who seemed very unenthusiastic. Alec climbed to his feet, placing his arm around her shoulder as he kissed her forehead.

SPOILER

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I walk over to Fawn, gently huggging her and wiping away  her tears "hey! Its the brides job to cry at the wedding, not yours" I tease. I hug kiara tighter "why does anastasia hate me?" I whisper softly into her ear. So quiet even with her vampire hearing it was hard to hear. I pull out and give Phelan a small wave and smile at Alec

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think she does. I think she might dislike you a little, but, I think it's mostly she's just jealous. She always wanted to have a child, and to grow old. She can't do that, though; you can, because you have Austin, and you're mostly Mortal. Kiara responded into Demitrique's mind, tucking a string of her own hair behind her ear.

SPOILER

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I nod and take my seat beside Austin.  This was the one part of the wedding that I wasnt prepated for. I didnt know what anyone would say and that slightly unnerved me. I slip my hand into his and smile softly. I didnt care much for the rest of the celebrations I just wanted to be alone with Austin

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Alec stood up, moving to stand in front of everyone, the same wide grin spread over his face - the one that said, straight out, 'I have something evil planned'.
"I want to make a toast, to the happy couple", he raised his glass. The rest of the crowd raised their own, mumbling and murmuring amongst themselves before listening to Alec again.
"Austin, we've been like brothers for a long time, through all the bad and good times. I remember, you'd always give me advice on -"
Fawn stared at him urgently, shaking her head like he was about to commit murder. She anticipated the subject he was about to trail off onto, and she wanted to prevent it.
"Video games", he changed quickly. "Yes, we always our heads in video games when we were little. It was non-stop Pacman and Mario Brothers, but also, the foundation of our friendship, because Austin was the best. I couldn't get past level 3 of Mario & Sonic without him". He nodded slowly and convincingly, although what he was saying was a lie, rearranging the rest of his speech in his head. The grin on his face had already faded.
"I just want to say, thanks Austin, for everything, and now it looks like you're being rewarded for it all, because Demitrique, you're great".
He didn't hesitate to step off the stage.
Next.

SPOILER

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I laugh slightly at Alecs speech as I lean my head on Austins shoulder. Next kiara. She smiled at the crowd. She raised her glass "to the happy couple" she says lightly. "I know its always been #### ## austin, being on his own. He never had anyone that he loved to the bottom of his heart. And I guess for him it was quiet lonely.  But then he met demi.  Demi is a great girl and ive never seen Austin happier than when he's with her. She's always been like a sister to me and always will" 
My cheeks were a bright pink. I hadnt expected any of that and it made another smile flicker on my face.

"So to Austin and Demi. I wish you happiness forever and always"

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin smiled at the words that escaped Kiara's lips, watching as Fawn and Phelan stepped up on stage. Fawn was the one who spoke, but her voice was slightly quieter and softer than the others, but no less enthusiastic.
"I'd like to make my own toast, to Austin and Demitrique".
The others raised their glasses harmoniously, waiting for Fawn to speak again.
"First, I would like to wish you the best for your future together and for the journey you are about to embark on. I'm sure everyone in this room can agree with me when I say, 'You are a match made in heaven, and you fit perfectly together. Austin was always a distant and lonely child, and now he's grown up, he's found Demitrique, and she's filled the holes in him that have been formed through his past. She has healed the scars on his heart, and for that, she will always be a friend and family to me, but also everything to Austin. So thank you, for allowing us, to be here today to witness a everlasting love, between two beautiful people, who have become one".

SPOILER

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I smile at Fawn. My cheeks were burning and I mouth a thank you at fawn.  Id told her she wasnt aloud to cry. But I was the bride, brides always cried. And at that point in time I wanted to smile and laugh yet tears of happiness prick my eyes. I swiftly wipe them away, silently hoping that the toasts were over. I liked the nice things people were saying but I didnt want to be in a group of people, I wanted to be alone with Austin

Okay? Okay.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

Hunger Games Or Maze Runner

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

Anybody Seen The Maze Runner?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos