Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin sat down near Demitrique, wondering if she was about to look over the clothes Kiara had chosen for her, and if she would enjoy his "sister's" taste in fashion.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Its nice outside and the sea looks calm" I say as I crawl onto Austins lap and nuzzle into his chest "how bout a swim?" I suggest as I absent mindedly play with his sleeve.  The clothes would wait till I was alone

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

Austin's smirk forged into a grin. "Sure", he said. "I'll be waiting for you", he arched an eyebrow, pressing his lips against hers before he moved to stand by the window, leaping outside in a swift movement. He landed perfectly on his feet, the sand sinking around his toes. He strode towards the waters, slipping off his shirt in a calm motion. The moonlight glowed down on his skin, causing it to shimmer beautifully. He took his first step into the cool water, which seemed warm against his skin, stopping when he was waist-deep in it, which meant it would be a little higher on Demitrique.

SPOILER

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I open the suitcae packed for me. I groan quietly. Everything was skimpy and tight compared to my usual, flowing clothes. Kiara had planned for just about anything.  I push it away mentally cursing kiara. I pick the most suitable bikini and soon am joining austin in the water with it on. 

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin watched as he noticed Demitrique approaching him; the water had risen higher than his waist, since he had moved further into it, and was now at his chest. The moonlight lit up everything in it's path, setting off a beautiful glow to their surroundings, and to themselves also.

SPOILER

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I stand beside him, the water rising to my neck due to the difference in height. I lean my head against the dry half of his chest and smile "its so beautiful out here" I say after a moment of staring out at the sea. It was calm and the moonlight gave Austins skin an extra something, making it look paler than it was. I wrap my legs round his waist under the water and my arms round his name neck above. The water was now lower on me, and my weight was supported by him. I lean my head up slightly, kissing him softly

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar

"kukookristy" wrote:

I stand beside him, the water rising to my neck due to the difference in height. I lean my head against the dry half of his chest and smile "its so beautiful out here" I say after a moment of staring out at the sea. It was calm and the moonlight gave Austins skin an extra something, making it look paler than it was. I wrap my legs round his waist under the water and my arms round his name neck above. The water was now lower on me, and my weight was supported by him. I lean my head up slightly, kissing him softly

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Not half as beautiful as you", Austin whispered beneath her lips, gently pressing their bodies closer together. Her skin was warm against his bare chest, and he felt the heat strengthening as he traced his fingers down her spine and thigh. He felt his own lips heating against her breath and touch, certain he never wanted to let go. "This gives new meaning to 'going for a swim'", he grinned slightly, passionately kissing her neck.

SPOILER

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I blush and giggle "hey... that tickles" I mutter leaning my neck towards regardless.  He was getting warmer.. or I was getting colder... either way it was a comfortable temperature and It was relaxing. "Best swim ive had" I say softly.  After a minute I pull his head back up to mine, kissing him passionately. I didnt want to talk anymore

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar

"kukookristy" wrote:

I blush and giggle "hey... that tickles" I mutter leaning my neck towards regardless.  He was getting warmer.. or I was getting colder... either way it was a comfortable temperature and It was relaxing. "Best swim ive had" I say softly.  After a minute I pull his head back up to mine, kissing him passionately. I didnt want to talk anymore

Okay? Okay.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

seeing locked accounts

Should women have higher societal roles?

The Box Pt.2

The Box Pt.2

Should women have higher societal roles?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos