Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin smiled between their lips, feeling her skin heat beneath his. It was like a fever; it spread from her lips to her thighs, and every place in-between. "Hold onto me", he whispered, and dove back underwater, her legs still tight around his waist. He kissed her under the water, firmly enough to avoid any water from entering her mouth. It only lasted a few seconds, but any longer could have risked the water from slipping into Demitrique's mouth. He pulled them back over the surface of the water, the two of them drenched in the shimmering water. "One day, that'll last for as long as we want", he whispered, referring to the day he decided to change Demitrique. He slipped his free hand under her hair, pressing his lips against hers again. As soon or late as you want, Demitrique. After we have our baby, I'll change you. I promise. He had made his decision.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I smile and blush. My hair was now dark, almost black. I would be different though...would he like that? No more warmth, or blushes. But no more needing to breath, long lasting kisses. Never having to rest... I would enjoy it I knew. I press my lips firmly against his, almost hungrily. It was a more powerful,  loving ki$s and I couldnt be happier. I pull our bodies even closer as my pink cheeks become normal once more

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar

"kukookristy" wrote:

I smile and blush. My hair was now dark, almost black. I would be different though...would he like that? No more warmth, or blushes. But no more needing to breath, long lasting kisses. Never having to rest... I would enjoy it I knew. I press my lips firmly against his, almost hungrily. It was a more powerful,  loving ki$s and I couldnt be happier. I pull our bodies even closer as my pink cheeks become normal once more

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin was now as close to Demitrique as two people could be, tangling his fingers in he damp hair as he kissed her - rougher this time. They had two weeks to spend together like this; that was around the length of time the honeymoon would last. Her body seemed warmer against his than usual, since she wasn't wearing as much as she generally did. Without warning, he picked her up in his arms, still kissing her passionately. He laid her down on the sand, moving on top of her as his lips moved from her jaw to her neck. He stroked her legs as he kissed her, which were tied around his waist again.

SPOILER

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
My fingers grip in his hair and I pull his lips back to mine, the second he moved them missing them. I kissed soft to start with, quickly escalating back to the way we kissed was in the water. Two weeks of this? Pure. Bliss. There may of been a temperature difference, a nuckear bomb, the end of the world. I wouldnt notice I was too wrapped up in me and Austin and now. I giggle against his lips as my feet run along the back of his legs. If the whole two weeks was like this then it'd be the best time of my life

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(So basically, our Private RP has become a Private Twilight: Breaking Dawn RP xD).

After kissing her for a few more minutes, Austin picked Demitrique up again, and moved inside, where he then laid her on the bed. The door closed behind him as he climbed on top of her again, subtly fiddling with the strap of her swimwear with one hand as he passionately kissed her, from her neck to her lips, his free hand running up and down her bare leg. He wanted this to last forever.

SPOILER

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Kinda yeah..do you care? ? I don't? )

I blush and loosen my legs from his waist as I pull him closer. I kissed rougher, parting my lips as I kissed him. My legs got goosebumps as he ran his along it. I move slightly, making it easier for him to loosen my swimwear, showing id noticed the subtle fiddle (time skip?#

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Nope. I don't mind at all :3. Sure, can you go first?)

SPOILER

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Kk) I wake up and stretch my arms. I wrap a thin robe round myself, walking tinto the attached bathroom. I look at my messy hair,  pulling a few tufts of white out of it. I didnt know what it was but there were several tufts in my hair that I pull out, before brushing my hair. Austin didnt have to sleep so he would of noticed that id gotten up

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin approached Demitrique from behind, wrapping his arms around her waist as he kissed her neck. "Good morning", he said, his lips curling up into a faint smile. "How did you sleep?" He would miss the feel of her warm body against his ... once he had to change her.

SPOILER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

what is your favorite candy-moved

Mods vs users!

add me cute people only

Ask Jeffry the Turtle some questions

Mods vs users!

Everything Is Red~

latest videos