Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin finally turned to face Demitrique, brushing his fingers against her arms. "I'm sorry", he whispered, pressing his lips against hers; closing his eyes. "But things could have been so much worse ... and I couldn't have lived with myself if I had -" he stopped, unable to even stand speaking the words.

(Timeskip to boring chess, etc?)

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah) I sit cross legged on the sand with the chess board in front of me. I was wearing short shorts and a loose top. I'd started off rubbish at chess, but after the endless games I was starting to be able to beat Austin.  Like now. I look at the board, deciding on which peice to move. After a minutes waiting I've captured his queen "checkmate" I say with a cheeky grin

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin hesitated, allowing Demitrique to dance in her moment of glory. He moved his piece calmly, leaning back into place as he successfully captured her king. "New game?" he raised an eyebrow.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi frowned, shaking her head at him. "Chess is boring" she says, sweeping her arm along the chess board and pushing all the peices off. "I wanna do something fun!" she exclaims, smiling.slightly. Ever since she'd woken with the bruises he'd barely touched her, and she was extremely annoyed by now

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Such as?" Austin said, watching her enthusiastic face with silence. If only she weren't so bored and miserable like this ... but it was for her own good, he reminded himself. He still couldn't help but wish he were human, or that she wasn't, so that he could be alllowed to kiss or even touch her without worrying about hurting her.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi shrugged slightly at him. She wanted to kiss him, to be kissed. But he wouldnt. He was scared he would hurt her. She wasnt worried.  She didn't care. The bruises had faded away by now and had never hurt on the first place

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"I think I'll go get changed", Austin moved to his feet, holding back a sigh. "Why don't you get something to eat?" he suggested, "There's leftovers in the fridge". After folding up the chess board, he began moving towards the house again, silently wishing things were different.

(Maybe this could be around when Demitrique finds out she's pregnant?)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi nods and walks into the kitchen, opening the fridge. Taking out the leftover chicken she warmed it up and began eating it. Feeling a sudden naseua in her stomach she rushes to the bathroom and throws up in the toilet.

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
After undressing himself, Austin slipped on a clean black shirt and a pair of jeans, followed by his plain sneakers. His light hair hung in his eyes, which made him realise he may need a hair-cut, or a shower a little later on. Food first, he thought, before running down the steps to the kitchen. "Demitrique?" he called out, immediately noticing she wasn't in the dining room. He followed her scent to the bathroom, hesitating before he realised the door was wide open. Then he saw her, leaning over the toilet, and felt a sharp pain travel up his windpipe as he stifled a gasp.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Resting her arm on the toilet and her head on her arm Demi turned slowly to look at Austin. Noticing his shocked expression she shook her head. "I'm fine....Just bad chicken" she mutters, flushing the toilet and closing the old, sitting on it. Rubbing her head she yawned

Okay? Okay.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Slap The Keyboard :p

Profile Pic Updates!

Doctor Who!

Doctor Who!

Freaks of Kidzworld.

latest videos