Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
~ Austin ~

He followed her into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. "Demitrique, Phelan is the only one who can properly explain this to you", he said, and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. "Come with me", he whispered in her ear, and lifted her off the bed.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi pressed her face into Austins neck quickly as he picked her up. She didn't want to hear anything from anyone.  She hadn't wanted this. Or had she. They'd always said once they'd had a kid Austin would turn Demi.  But it was going to be planned. Not this way. She closes her eyes, taking deep breaths

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
~ Austin ~

He carried her outside, and then he was running; just he, Demitrique, and the moonlight streaming down on the both of them ... and possibly someone else she carried herself. He could feel Demitrique's face buried in his neck, her warm breath brushing against his cool skin.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Quite frankly Demi was scared. Not about what might be happening inside her. About what Austin might do. It might not be safe. If it wasn't he'd try to get rid of the baby. femu wouldn't allow that. She'd already decided she wanted the baby

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
BUMPLES

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin didn't even knock when he arrived at the house; he swung the door straight open, much to Anastasia's dismay, since she was applying lipstick in the living room. She narrowed her eyes and shot Demitrique the death glare, and in a graceful sway of blonde curls, she disappeared up the staircase. Alec was comfortably seated on the sofa, playing with a television remote. His once dull eyes lit up, and his lips curled up into a grin. "How's the happy couple? Don't tell me you need a new bed already", he said, his topaz eyes glowing with a determination to embarass the both of them. Fawn stopped chopping a steak in the kitchen, and moved to greet Demitrique and Austin. She didn't say anything, but her expression was painted with concern. Phelan was beside her in a second, and if possible, his already chalk-white skin seemed to become even paler. Austin opened his mouth to speak, and then he began explaining, despite the reluctance building up in the pit of his stomach.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Pulling out of Austins arms Demi followed Anastasia upstairs. Walking into the room she was in she watched Anastasia.  "Help me" she says quietly. Anastasia turned "What?" She asked. "You always wanted a baby, right? But you never got one... I might be pregnant and..... I think Austins gonna try get rid of the baby... Help me" she explains quietly. Anastasias face didn't warm, no change in expression as she slowly nodded. She may not like Demi but she would help, and that warmed Demis heart as she headed back downstairs and back  into the living room

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"A Dhampir is the child of a vampire and a human", Phelan explained. "They grow at an unusually fast pace, and stop aging when they reach a certain age". He stopped to look at the others in the room. "The child would be likely to bring death, or worse, to Demitrique", he said. "He or she would be stronger than her; each kick could bring far more damage than usual". He stopped again, but this time, he said nothing, and wrapped his arm around Fawn's shoulder. Austin was staring at the floor, and even Alec had stopped grinning and making jokes. "Then you get rid of the baby", he suggested, standing up. He held out his arms to his sides at the glare he received from Anastasia. "What? If it's going to injure Demitrique, you get rid of the baby; bam-boom, and everybody's happy", he protested.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi stood away from Austin and instead beside Anastasia.  "No" she says, her voice quiet and barely heard. To make sure they fully heard she repeated, louder and stronger "No way". Her glare at Alec almost matched Anastasia's and she didn't dare look at Austin,  afraid of what he might be thinking.  Looking at Alec she answered his statement.  "Everyone would be happy. Except me"

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiarra moved to stand next to Austin, since she felt he was the only one here who didn't have a definite opinion about this situation. She slipped her hand into his, as if in attempt to give him comfort, and turned her glowing topaz eyes on Demitrique. "Stand down, Alec", she murmured, and her voice showed she wasn't taking sides with anyone. "It's their choice", she said. Austin finally looked at Demitrique, feeling a mix of emotions rush over him. "I can't lose you", he whispered, staring into her clear eyes. She was the only one here whose eyes didn't glow a bright topaz; he found looking into her eyes brought him some kind of escape from what he'd known his entire life, because she was the only thing in his life that was normal. "I can't let ..." he paused, "That - hurt you. It's my fault. I created it".

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

2000 POSTS FOURM

We the Kidz

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

2000 POSTS FOURM

latest videos