Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi lightly flinch as a small pain hit her stomach. The next pain was much worse and her hand flew to her stomach. "Ow....Jesus..." she muttered. She didn't want to make a fuss of the huge pains in her stomach and worry everyone. The baby was just kicking. Bit pain was etched on jer face

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin's hand moved to her stomach in a quick motion, his eyes bright with concern. "Demitrique, are you alright?" he said. "It's kicking", he then murmured under his breath, seeing that the others, and especially Anastasia, shared the same concern. She shoved him out of the way suddenly, her blonde curls whipping him in the face. "Get away. You're a guy; you wouldn't know anything", she snapped harshly.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
" 'Stasia...." she mumbled  slightly annoyed as she winced in pain once again.  She always called Anastasia Stasia now. It was quicker when she had to throw up. Lightly reaching out for Austins hand you could see hers shaking.  Taking his another sharp pain,  worse again, occured and she squeezed Austins hand. "Ow" she yelped quickly. 

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Anastasia placed her index finger and thumb firmly near Demitrique's hip, which reduced the pain slightly, but would do nothing more. Austin felt Demitrique's nails digging into his palm, her fingers tightly squeezing his; but he didn't care. He cared about Demitrique and nothing else mattered. Seeing her in pain like this was excruciating, especially knowing it was his fault. He had brought her into this pit of agony and confusion, but he couldn't pull her out of it; not unless they were willing to give up the baby - this thing he had created.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(think ima break her rib now.....) Demi winced as Anastasia touched her, but relaxed slightly when it lowered the pain. But it wouldn't help the next pain. Demi's fingers became pale white as she squeezed Austin's hand, trying not to scream. Clamping her teeth together stopped the scrram but a small crack sound was heard as a rib broke

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Phelan was by Demitrique's side in a second, along with Anastasia and Austin, who were already there. "Fawn, get the anesthetic", he said clearly, and she was up and down the stairs with his box of medicines, surgical tools, etc in less than a minute. Handing it to him, she moved out of the way, biting down hard on her bottom lip in aching concern. Phelan pulled out the anesthetic and sterilised a needle as quickly as he possibly could, placing a hand on Demitrique's arm. He plunged the needle down between his fingers and through her skin, knowing it should take effect soon. Austin was still grasping her hand tightly, caressing her face as he tried to comfort her.

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi's grip on Austins hand weakened when the pain began to leave her chest. She knew what had happened. The growing baby, moving, had broken one of Demi's ribs and they had to sort it so it didn't puncture her lung. AAnastasia was stood protectively behind Demi as Austin caressed her face and held her hand. Anastasia was still angry with Austin for trying to get Demi to get rid of the baby

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
The muscles in Austin's body became less tense as he felt Demitrique's hand loosen from his, and he knew the pain was fading away. Phelan was wielding a second needle, sterilizing it expertly. "We'll need to use anesthesia. It'll completely take away the pain until we've fixed your ribs", he explained. She wasn't likely to feel much of the needle either since she'd already taken a dose for insensitivity to pain, but it would probably just be like a numb prick.

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi nodded and lightly let go of Austin's hand. Lightly squeezing Anastasias fingers she smiled. "It's ok_" she reassured her. Anastasia should ne tellin Demi it was ok, but knowing how mich she cared Demi knew she was worried. She looked back at Phelan and nodded again. "Go ahead" 

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
A couple of minutes after Phelan inserted the needle into her skin, her pain would have entirely faded away, and most of her body would be numb. He fixed her ribs carefully, joining the broken bones back together in an expertly manner. When he was finished, he leaned back and wiped his hands on a clean cloth before closing the surgery box and placing it up on a high shelf.

I am a proud alien.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Creating a game

Mackenzie's one year anniversary on kw!

KIN (Kid's International News)-moved

latest videos