Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin's eyes intensified. "Wait ten more seconds and you'll be full of bullets!" he hissed, slightly annoyed. The sounds of smashing glasses echoed in his ears, and he felt bullets start to bounce off his back. 

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I take a deep breath and sigh, I nod and take his hand as I jump off the bed. I was very light and agile, people compare me to a feather,  so it was no problem navigating the glass covered room

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar

"kukookristy" wrote:

I take a deep breath and sigh, I nod and take his hand as I jump off the bed. I was very light and agile, people compare me to a feather,  so it was no problem navigating the glass covered room

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Gently, Austin pulled the girl straight outside, sheltering her from a shower of bullets in the process. Immediately, he ran out into the woods with her, still hearing the smashes and orders coming from inside the cabin. Stopping momentarily, he outstretched his left hand, concentrating, and in mere moments the entire cabin exploded at his will. Without hesitation, Austin rushed the girl further into the woods, disappearing from the hunter's sight.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
As I run with the boy I look back at the house as it smokes in smithereens.  I sniff as another tear falls.  Eventually I stop and climb up a tree, sitting in the branches I sniff and rub my eyes. I look down at him "who are you?....and why are you helping me?" I ask curious

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar

"kukookristy" wrote:

As I run with the boy I look back at the house as it smokes in smithereens.  I sniff as another tear falls.  Eventually I stop and climb up a tree, sitting in the branches I sniff and rub my eyes. I look down at him "who are you?....and why are you helping me?" I ask curious

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin turned slowly to face the girl. "My name is Austin Moore", he said calmly, his eyes glimmering. "I am 43, 099 years old", he added quietly, his eyes shimmering as tears fought to escape the corners. "I'm helping you because you need me. I'm helping you because you're alone, and I know how that feels ..." he said clearly. "If you're an enemy, fear me", he whispered, "If you're a friend, don't".

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I jump out of the tree and pull him into a big hug "I choose friend.....and thank you" I say softly I rest my head in his shoulders, damping his shirt with my tears,  not that it made a difference, it was still raining ((how about she gets hurt by a stray hunter, he helps her recover and while he's helping they fall in love))

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol! Okay).

Austin blinked as the girl hugged him. "What's your name?" he asked curiously, thinking of it as an important piece of information. Rain continued to pour down upon him, lightning striking throughout the sky in rapid flashes. His eyes widened slightly as he noticed a figure standing in the woods.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I giggle "woops, im Demitrique,  demi for short. I am the only pixie for about three hours" I say with a smile as I pull away "who are you looking at?" I ask, trying to follow his line of sight.  I frown when I cant see

Okay? Okay.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos