Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar

"kukookristy00" wrote:

I smile and tighten the cloak. K daydream about him. And when I eventually fall asleep he's the only thing in my dreams. But eventually they turn to nightmares and I start tossing and turnimng constantly. Every night the dreams turned to nightmare. Always a different dream. Always finishing in the same nightmare. I couldn't stop its regular visits. And even worse I could never wake up from it either, so I was stuck suffering all night long until the nightmare decided it was over

One, Two, Three, Four, I declare a time war
Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE! "!
Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, The Doctor died and silence fell
Twelve, Eleven, Ten, Nine, There he goes, back in time
Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Saving everybodys lives
Four, Three, Two, One, Grab her hand and whisper "run"

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Later in the roleplay, if you wanted, Austin could turn Demitrique into a vampire).

Austin licked the blood of his lips, his eyes darkly glowing in the presence of the moonlight. Making sure there was no more blood on his mouth or hands, he moved back through the woods towards Demitrique. Silently, he wondered if she was immortal as he was, or if she had the usual lifespan of a human.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
((Oooh yeah!)) I toss again in my sleep. This turn pulls the cloak off and sends a shiver down my spine. I couldn't help but whimper at the nightmare. It was different today. Austin was in it. He was what made me whimper. Because I was worried. Not about myself. About him. I curl into myself as that would stop the nightmares.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin watched, completely still as he stared intently at Demitrique, watching her move and wriggle in her sleep. Calmly, he walked towards her, his footsteps completely inaudible. Perhaps she was cold? Or maybe scared? Silently, he moved his cloak, which she happened to be curled up with, further over her shoulders and body as to cover her bare arms, etc. His eyes lightening in colour, they began to glimmer a bright topaz as he turned away, feeding more sticks and leaves to the fire as he noticed it's flames flicker and begin to die. His quenched thirst for blood made it easy to be around Demitrique without a fear of hurting her.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
The nightmare finally ends and my eyes fly open. The end had been the worst nightmare id ever had. So bad I was shaking and my breathe were quicker than normal. And I was extremely hot. I pull the cloak off as I skt up. I need my forehead as if to wipe the memory from my brain. I glance over at Austin and his lightened eyes. Which , makes me sigh in relief.  I kinda thought he would of left by now...but obviously something was keeping him here.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin was knelt down, tossing more sticks into the fire. "What was it about?" he asked in a low voice, his gaze remaining on the flames. He was smart enough to tell when someone woke up, panting and sweating after they'd be wriggling as much as a worm when asleep, that they'd had a nightmare. 

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I shak3 my head, as if kneading my forehead hadnt disposed of the memory and shaking my head would "no....I....its...rea....." i sigh. I didnt really want to admit it. He might take it the wrong way ".....it was...there......you"  I mumble as I try to see some expression in his face. I shuffle closer to him and the fire,  wondering how he'd react. I never had experience with people, apart from my parents and their friends

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin slowly rose from his knees, turning silently to face Demitrique. "What about me?" he asked, his eyes slightly intense from the angle of light. Calmly, he began to walk towards Demitrique, his movements slow and inaudible as he waited for a response.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I shake my head again as I sit calmly,  watching his approach "nothing different really....I always have nightmares...but I wasnt in it..you took my place" the nightmares were horrific, and I would try my hardest not to repeat them. There may come a time when I wanted to tell him. But it wasnt now, and I knew that for sure. I always worried by speaking the dreadful things they may happen. What if the reason it was the same nightmare was because it was a warning,  and maybe now id met Austin the warning had changrd slightly and replaced him in my place.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar

"kukookristy00" wrote:

I shake my head again as I sit calmly,  watching his approach "nothing different really....I always have nightmares...but I wasnt in it..you took my place" the nightmares were horrific, and I would try my hardest not to repeat them. There may come a time when I wanted to tell him. But it wasnt now, and I knew that for sure. I always worried by speaking the dreadful things they may happen. What if the reason it was the same nightmare was because it was a warning,  and maybe now id met Austin the warning had changrd slightly and replaced him in my place.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Color is Your Hair?

My dreams are ruined

What Color is Your Hair?

what is your style of dressing??

Where would you be if the internet didn't ...

Where would you be if the internet didn't ...

latest videos