Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin took another step towards Demitrique, staring intensely with a mixture of confusion and wonder. "Tell me, Demitrique", he whispered, his eyes slowly softening. "I can't help you unless I know what's wrong", he said in an almost silent voice.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I sigh. Both sides of my mind were screaming at eachother. One side telling me to keep my lip zipped, telling him wouldnt change anything.  The other, slightly louder voice was screaming to tell him. I listened to the louder voice. I mean, if he could get rid of the nightmares anything was worth it. "They started when I was young and my parents frequently left me alone.... I dreamt that they never came back... some men came and took me and asked me questions.....I couldnt answer becausw I dodnt know....so they'd torture me...." I say reluctantly.  "Then as I grew up ot changed to me leaving home.....but the rest was the same" I look up at him with pained eyes my expression unreadable.  "But now...you never met me...and your on your own....the men find you and take you....and ask you about me...but you dont know me..so you cant answer....so thry torture you" I say sniffing and holding my knees to my chest

One, Two, Three, Four, I declare a time war
Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE! "!
Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, The Doctor died and silence fell
Twelve, Eleven, Ten, Nine, There he goes, back in time
Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Saving everybodys lives
Four, Three, Two, One, Grab her hand and whisper "run"

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin knelt down before Demitrique. Calmly, he lifted her chin with two fingers, noticing she was much warmer than him. "I'm a vampire, Demitrique", he whispered, watching her intently. "I can run at the speed of light", he told her quietly. "I can carry more than fifty cars piled upon each other", he added, his eyes gradually softening further. "I can snap chains with ease .... and I can control every element known to me", he whispered. "It's my job to protect you", he added slowly and clearly. "I don't need protection", he explained assuringly.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I roll my eyes and cross my arms "and your also very talented at showing off" I say. I smile slightly at him. His cold fingers were calming, they were oddly relaxing. I suppose it was just because id been in a cloak in front of a fire but.... his soft eyes, frankly, melted me. But I managed to stay composed and reply "and here I am, the weakling who can only mess with yohr emotions. Im pretty sure girls do that anyway" I say. ! Y tone said it all. I was displeased.  I was small and frail. Anybody could get a shot at me and the most I can do
is fiddle with their emotions, which makes me feel pretty useless

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin smirked slightly. "You're powerful, Demitrique", he whispered calmly. "Whether you believe it or not", he added, his eyes glimmering brightly as he stared at her. "If you can learn to train your abilities, you could not only just influence the emotions of others, but with that gift, control them through your touch", he explained quietly. "Plus, you could calm down a hungry vampire", he added, his smirk growing.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I frown "how would I do that? I barely learnt what I can do now! Its taken me twelve years to just get this right" I sigh and stand up, walking away with my back turned "and as for the hungry vampire.....big risk....I was so close to failing with that" I say, crossing my arms. I was putting pressure on my bad ankle but I didnt show any weakness "and what makes you think im powerful?" I ask as i turn back to face him. My expression was....confused...worried, and...suprised

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"But you've spent your lifetime without a guide ... without a teacher", Austin whispered lowly, his eyes becoming more intense. "Don't put yourself down so much", he said quietly, smiling reassuringly. Suddenly, the shot of a gun and the yell of a hunter rang in his ears, echoing throughout his mind. "There coming", he murmured, his eyes widening slightly as he rose to his feet, staring into the woods.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I raise an eyebrow "and I still dont have a teacher! " I snap, almost shouting.  I wasnt in the mood to be reassured. Just as im about to show him this I hear the hunter "behind you and left about three miles away. AAlone,  for now. Angry yet scared" I say without moving or looking away from the flames. Id taken to stare at them after my outburst.  It seemed no matter what I was told, I would never believe anything good about myself. Id been tricked one too many times. Id built so many walls to protect myself. Smd Austin was a bulldozer, attempting to knock them all dowm

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin sighed, his eyes darkening. For a few moments, he stared intensely at Demitrique, but then looked away, picking his cloak up from the ground. Silently, he slid it over his shoulders, moving his hood to cover his face, and shadow his features from view. "I'll check it out", he muttered under his breath, and then turned away, gliding deeper into the woods.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
Once he's gone I go sit it the makeshift shelter. The fire eventually dies down to a few burning embers so I throw a few more sticks and leaves on it. My top is still soaked so i use the time that he's away to switch into his and lay mine on a small log in front of the fire. I sit back and eat a few berries from earlier. I'd know if he needed any help. I focus all my concentration on the lone hunter

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

2015 Annie Vs Old Annie

what fascinates you about life?

Name your top 5 bands.

2015 Annie Vs Old Annie

what fascinates you about life?

KW Break!!

latest videos