Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin ignored the dead hunters around him, the scent of their fresh blood taunting him. His eyes fixed on the hunter before him as he tightened his grip around the man's neck, watching his eyes widen in fear and shock. "Why are you here?" Austin whispered calmly, displaying no emotion in his glowing eyes. The hunter trembled slightly as Austin leaned his fangs towards the hunter's neck. "Okay, I'll tell you!" he screamed, furious and horrified. "We need supernaturals!" the hunter cried. "Why?" Austin demanded the information. The hunter cringed deeply, but then spoke. "It's our job!" he insisted. "We have to rid the world of supernaturals! They're dangerous!" Annoyed at the hunter, Austin tore his fangs through his neck, silencing him immediately. His eyes bright, he licked the blood of the tips of his fangs and then looked away, dropping the hunter's lifeless body on the ground.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I feel the terror in the hunter suddenly evaporate. Dead.  I knew it was Austin....I still had no idea what was going on. I poke at the fire with s few sticks then sit back under the shelter, my head against the makeshift wall. I just wanted somebody to explain. I didnt understand anything anymore.... I needed to know. Not only did I need to know. I need to change. I need to believe the nice things people say. I need to open up a bit more. But not trust to much. I trusted too much and I always ended up hurt...not anymore.... Austin would probably help....that is if he sticks around

One, Two, Three, Four, I declare a time war
Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE! "!
Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, The Doctor died and silence fell
Twelve, Eleven, Ten, Nine, There he goes, back in time
Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Saving everybodys lives
Four, Three, Two, One, Grab her hand and whisper "run"

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar

"kukookristy00" wrote:

I feel the terror in the hunter suddenly evaporate. Dead.  I knew it was Austin....I still had no idea what was going on. I poke at the fire with s few sticks then sit back under the shelter, my head against the makeshift wall. I just wanted somebody to explain. I didnt understand anything anymore.... I needed to know. Not only did I need to know. I need to change. I need to believe the nice things people say. I need to open up a bit more. But not trust to much. I trusted too much and I always ended up hurt...not anymore.... Austin would probably help....that is if he sticks around

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin glided back through the woods towards Demitrique, halting immediately a few metres away from her. Calmly, he looked away from her, sighing quietly. "You may need sleep", he muttered under his breath. "I'll wait for you till the morning", he murmured, seating himself on the ground. Slowly, he gestured to the hut-like shelter he'd built. "All yours", he said.

SPOILER

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I shake my head "I slept earlier....I'm not tired....and I don't want the nightmares anymore" I say sadly. I stare into the dancing flames, memories flooding. I sigh and look over at him "I would live without sleep to keep the nightmares away..." I say. I walk over to him and lay a hand on his shoulder "thank you Austin" I say, my voice barely audible. I didn't know which of the several reasons I was thanking him for was most important

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar

"kukookristy00" wrote:

I shake my head "I slept earlier....I'm not tired....and I don't want the nightmares anymore" I say sadly. I stare into the dancing flames, memories flooding. I sigh and look over at him "I would live without sleep to keep the nightmares away..." I say. I walk over to him and lay a hand on his shoulder "thank you Austin" I say, my voice barely audible. I didn't know which of the several reasons I was thanking him for was most important

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin breathed evenly. "Your welcome", he whispered, not sure what she was referring to exactly.  More gunshots echoed in his ears, making it seem like it was an endless cycle.

SPOILER

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I wince as I hear more shots. I instinctively turn my head into his shoulder, away from the noise.I back away "oh....I ......sorry" I mutter

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin watched as Demitrique moved back, slightly confused. He listened silently at the gunshots, telling they were big. Not wanting Demitrique to earn another injury as she had last time, he glanced down at her ankle, realising she probably couldn't run. Immediately, he picked her up in his arms, rapidly running through the woods away from the small camp he'd set up.

SPOILER

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I frown and nestle my head into his shoulder " hate this...." I mutter quietly as the gunshots echo all around. I close my eyes in worry,  but unfortunately for me I fall asleep.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Forum Chat :)

Forum Chat :)

Kidzworld Radio is Here

State all ur Nicknames:)

AM I THE ONLY PERSON STILL LISTENING TO FI...

Gary is going on the road! VOTE NOW-moved

latest videos