Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private RP for Michelle and Mokona~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
So, I guess for the forms...

Name
Hunter/Witch (If hunter, what weapons, and witch, what power)
Personality
Other

Is that all right with you?

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Skylar ( Skye )

Looks:

Witch: She controls the elements Water, Fire, Earth, and Air

Personality: She usually is loud and fun but sometimes she can be quite serious and quiet

Name: Drake

Looks: 

Hunter:
He carries around a bow with poisonous arrows

Personality: He is fun and loving but when he has a responsibility to take care of he is serious and stubborn

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
One moment, please...~

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
sure

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tobias Grey

Looks:
Tobias

--Hunter. He uses a silver gun called Gin Okami ("the silver wolf")

Personality: He can be very cold, serious, determined, close-minded, negative, and generally disagreeable with others, but it's because of his will to get things done (no matter what) and because he's not very empathic with others. He's pretty much driven by revenge in his decision to kill witches. However, if he really cares for someone, he tends to loosen up, maybe even joke around.

Other: Because of his past, he has a strong hatred toward witches (as mentioned) and will do anything his job requires.

~

Name: Magdalene (Mag)

Age: She'll leave that for you to guess. It's hard to tell at what age her time was stopped.

Looks: (this is the best picture I have of her at the moment)
Magdalene  "Mag" Defoe

--Witch. She started learning magic when she was young, and has basically put her own creative "twist" on it.

Personality: Complicated. While she can be immature and playful, she's also very adultlike and serious, depending on the situation or person. Most people get irritated with her, but she's only doing what she knows is best. She tends to try to "take care" of people whom she thinks need it and can act familiar with others whom she thinks are too uptight. Most think of her as tricky or crazy.

Other: Because of a price she had to pay when she was young, she can no longer see, but she can see spirits. She's had a few brushes with witch hunters (one encounter leading to a serious leg injury) so she can't stand them. She has a slight accent, and likes to sing and imitate voices.

[ Long forms, I'm sorry... You start? ]

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skylar walked with Tobais smiling " So what do you want to talk about?" She asked holding his hand since they`d been friends for about a week now. She sat down on a nearby chair and waited for him to respond.

Drake smiled at Magdalene " Your always goofing around Mag your so amusing!" He said atching her tell one of her funny stories.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Wait, do the witches know they're witch hunters, and vice versa?)

Tobias shrugged, sitting down on a chair across from her. No matter where he was or what he was doing, he always kept his gun on his person. Even if he was just with a girl. He smiled slightly. "I thought maybe we should go somewhere."

"Hmm," Mag murmured, arching one of her dark eyebrows slightly, pretending to be serious. "I suppose I am," she said, smirking and sitting down. She knew she should have felt bad, dragging a human boy around as she was--but it was fun, and probably wouldn't last long, so it didn't matter.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
( Nope the girls dont know their witches neither do the guys )

Skylar smiled and laid her head down on his shoulder " Are you sure that you want to be here its cold dont you think?" she said shivering a bit

Drake smiled and hugged her " Your so adoarble Mag!" he said blushing a bit then put her down " Sorry..about that.."

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Tobias shook his head. "I don't mind it. The weather's nice, isn't it? Just...cold," he said, giving a small smile, then standing up and offering her his hand. "Come on. I wasnted to show you something."

Adorable...heh. This is definitely a new one. Mag barely suppressed her grin, keeping her composure instead. "It's al right," she said softly, moving him slightly so that he was a little in front of her with the back of his head on her shoulder, her fingers in his hair.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye smiled and stood up pushing his hand away " Warm me up Tobais please..# she aasked cutely going under his arm

Drake smiled at her embrace and sighed " That feels nice Mag.." He said grinning as he got ready to tickle her waist. " So are you ticklish?"

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Favorite metal bands?

13 and under P&R

13 and under P&R

13 and under P&R

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Type in the face you have on right now

latest videos