Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private RP for Kristy and Mokona~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Eto...
How about this for a form?

Name
Personality
Other

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure! I'll do mine in a minute, I've nearly finished what I'm doing. You post yours and I'll do mine asap

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ryo

Age: Looks about nineteen or twenty, but is older due to his immortality.

Looks: He has long-ish brown hair, one blue eye and one green one, and a mass of twisted scars on the right side of his neck that he usually tries to hide with his shirt collar. He's tall, and dresses casually in jeans T-shirts.

Personality: He's usually pretty friendly and easy going unless someone does something to upset him, then he gets irritable. Although he's laid back, he's still mature and can get things done. He tries to hide a lot of his past and vampire nature so that he won't hurt anyone.

Other: He used to know the girls' parents, so he wanted to take the kids in for them.

{I'll do the other form later~}

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Mag

Looks: She's small for her age and has long black hair with forehead bangs and blue eyes. She's pale and somewhat fragile looking, and usually wears black or blue dresses.

Personality: She's quiet and thoughtful and acts a lot older than she really is. Although she's mature for her age, she allows herself to relax more and act more childlike with those she cares for (e.g., wanting to be held, holding hands). Although she doesn't talk with other much, she's very affectionate to those she trusts.

Other: She was born partially blind, and her eyesight worsened until she couldn't see anymore. For someone her age, she has a good sense of intuition.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Name Casper

Age look 20

Looks floppy blonde hair and blue eyes. scar from his thumb to his elbow. Tall and athletic

Personality: a sarcastic joker. But friendly. If he feels comfortable around you he will tell you how he got his scar

Name demitrique (demi) 

Age 6

Long red hair and green eyes. Shes slim amd very pretty even though shes only 6. She is tall for her age

She is quiet and calm. When she speaks she is very matture, but certain things send her into fits of giggles. She is very friendly...

Can you start??

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
[Cool forms, and sure~
I'm starting from when they first arrive. Is that all right?]

Ryo sighed, sneaking glances at the two girls every once in a while--but it wasn't as if they really noticed; it seemed they had more on their minds right now... He imagined so, after what they'd been through.

Mag stayed quiet, keeping her head down. Supposedly they were signing papers and doing other "adult stuff," meaning that she and her sister would now be living here with these people they didn't even know. She turned to Demi.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper: I glance at the girls, then at Ryo. He was the one that knew the girls parents,  not me. I frown as I read the papers that were put in front of us. I barely knew the girls

Demi: i sniff and wipe a tear away. I glance at mag as more tears fall. I dont even bother to wipe them away, i just let my long hair fall and cover my face

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's for the best. They don't have any other family that could take them," Ryo said quietly. "I mean--we can't just leave them with someone. Lucy wouldn't have wanted that for them." He stood, slinging his backpack over his shoulder. "Let's go."

Even if their parents had died a few days ago, it still hurt as much as much as if it had just happened. But she saved the tears for when she was alone. "D-Demi...?" she murmured, moving so that she was sitting face to face with her older sister and carefully dried the other's tears. "Don't...don't cry..."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper: I nod "I know...but i dont even know these girls" I sigh and open the door picking up my bags and walking beside him

Demi: i push my sisters hand awag "dont cry! I have  a heart, and its breaking mag! " I sob, letting the tears flow

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag startled slightly, pulling her knees up so that she was hidden behind them, holding her hand to herself.

"Neither do I. I hadn't seen their parents since they were born." Ryo stopped talking as soon as he reached the two girls. "We'll...be taking you home now," he offered awkwardly.

-Sir Francis Bacon

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos