Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi: I sit up in bed.. . Bed? Hm.... and after making sure I didnt look like I'd been dragged through a hedge backwards I walk downstairs. ###### he mentioned it I would act like nothing happened, "smells nice" I remark as I walk in

casper: i sit up and laugh "really mag?" I tease, ruffling her hair like i always do

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo:
"Glad to hear it," I say distractedly, keeping my eyes on the pan. The last thing I need is her mad at me.

Mag:
I grin and jump over him onto the bed--with pretty good accuracy, I must say. "I think Ryo's making..." I sniff. "Eggs."

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi: I walk over and sit on the counter "you look...stressed....whats up?" I ask, concerned.  I probably knew the answer, probably me.

Casper: I nod in agreement "yep, front left ring, dDemi's sat on the counter next to him... shall we leave them in peace to talk?"

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo:
"Just trying not to burn the food," I mutter.

Mag:
I sigh, pulling up the blankets. "I guess...You can see that from here?"

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi: "I'll go if I'm distracting you" I say though I knew that wasnt what was making him stressed.

Casper: i shake my head "nope i can hear it. The counter made a thump then fabric moved as demi got comfy. The front left ring hisses" i say with a cheeky grin

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo:
"No, you're fine. Pass the egg?" I mumble.

Mag:
I grin. "Seeing. Who needs it?"

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi: I pass the eggs as I swing my legs back and forth

Casper : i chuckle  "yeah, spose"

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo: I start cooking the eggs. "Could you call Casper and your sister? Food's nearly ready." Mag: I smile slightly. God, he was so...

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper: I smile and pick mag up, hooking her over my shoulder in a fireman's carry as I head down the stairs

Demi: i shake my head "no need, casper heard" i mutter. I wish he'd approach the problem, no matter his opinion, rather than skirting round it

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo: "I'm not skirting around anything," I mutter, then grimace. "Last time I do that, sorry." Mag: I squeak, then laugh. "Don't drop me!"

play online games

latest forum posts

Do you think life after death exist? -is h...

two brothers with autism

Names From A-Z

poetry competition (father's day special)

** IMPORTANT - ALL KW MEMBERS MUST READ **

** IMPORTANT - ALL KW MEMBERS MUST READ **

Do you think life after death exist? -is h...

Leavers Party - Post here

IMPORTANT POST! Must read!!!

The Banning Game

latest videos