Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Is it War?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Done, I like naming things XD

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Is it War?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:

Looks:

Bio:

Personality:

Other:

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Is it War?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kalon (pronounced Kaylyn) Reynolds. Age: Seventeen. Looks: RP Character: Name TBD (God) Bio: Kalon had a tiring childhood. His parents divorced early and never paid him any mind. His brother died when he was eleven. Personality: Kalon's not so much of an evil person, but he doesn't play well with others. He doesn't get along with people easily. He has a soft heart, but a rough thick shell. Other: He dislikes dogs and is scared of the dark.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Is it War?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lovino Legrassa

Looks:

io: Lovino is a pure italian who moved to America, His mother had died due to an illness and lives with his father who he rarely speaks too. He has only a sister who is only a child and is rather innocent so Lovino takes care of her.

Personality: He is very distant from his father but is very kind and loving to his small sister but to everyone else on Earth he hates with a passion for no reason, he just knows that everyone around him is going to hurt him and keeps them all away.

Other: He enjoys speaking in italian just to insult of spite people (Using google translate XD )

Grief"

Is it War?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Lovino was in the kitchen cooking  some breakfeast for  Maria before she went to school and then after a bit she left on the bus and Lovino walked out of the house with his headphones in his ears blasting and he was singing it under his breath in Italian.

Grief"

Is it War?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Kalon readjusted his jacket on his shoulders before walking out his front door, music blaring through his headphones. Today was not a good day for school. The entire night previous was spent with him getting yelled at for everything that ever went wrong in his house. His father lived across town, so it was basically his mom screaming at him. He tuned most of it out, but every word spat in his direction was still ingrained in his mind. Nothing. Worthless. Pathetic. You're just like your father, his mother had said. Why couldn't you be more like Julian? Kalon turned up the metallic noise and walked towards the bus stop, walking on with a silent aura around him. He hated school, but it was better than home.

let

Is it War?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The Italian sighed once he got on school grounds scanning the crowds Oh yay...new people.. Lovino thought while he made his way in the school toward the office seeing jocks already sitting near the principals office big shocker the women on the phone did say that the kids here were jerks.
He looked at a women who worked in the school "Hello, Umm..I`m Lovino the new student here Where do I go" he asked and the lady just gave him a peice of paper and told him where to go. Once he was in the hallway he stood on the sidelines seeing teens flood in and running to there lockers or classrooms but Lovino just kept him headphones in blasting Italian music cursing people in his head.

Grief"

Is it War?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Kalon walked to his locker and twisted in his combination, slamming his backpack inside. He wasn't one for words, so he was glad no one was talking to him yet. He had a load of homework to do before third hour considering he didn't bring things home to work on. The music pulsated through his ears.

let

Is it War?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Get out the google!)

Lovino started walking down the hall and some jock pushed into him while talking with his buddies, And well he yelled back in the italian since that was his first language " È roccia stupido deficiente guidato orologio dove la vostra intenzione invece di guardare il seno delle ragazze! " He shouted at them. Actually they were suprised and turned back chuckling "Seems we have new meat from where?" He asked some people around him.

Grief"

Is it War?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Kalon turned away from his locker and glanced towards the yelling, pulling his headphones around his neck. It was too early to do with stupid people. "It's Italian," he called towards the group of jocks huddled around the newcomer. "If you weren't such a bafoon, you might have the ability to recognize languages." He smirked slightly, rubbing his neck. "But that's a little hard, considering how thick your head is."

let

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What are you wearing right now?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

How do you do a cartwheel???!!!

FAVORITES

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

latest videos