Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Mokeydokey and singermms's rp

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Isabelle 

personality: known as a sweetheart, caring, funny, sad sometimes, shy

looks: chocolate brown hair, blue eyes

other:  has a brother, max but he'll come in latr

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay!                                                                                                                                                      Name : Alexandra                                                                                                                                   Age : 12                                                                                                                                                  Personality : She is known as caring , Tomboy , shy , outgoing , nice , kind , sweet , always loves friends , and is the unusual one to other people..                                                                                  Looks : My Profile Picture                                                                                                                       Gender : Female                                                                                                                                    Other : She has a older brother named Joseph..                                                                                   ( What its about ? smile )

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
( I'm not sure yet . Do you have a idea) 

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Hmm... How about , ... A mystery , adventure ...any more ? )

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
( I don't think so but that sounds interesting)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Thanks , like it can take place in what? wait , is this a fantasy role play? like , power ? or general ? )

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
( yeah! A fantasy I totally forgot about that haha but it can take place at different places)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( So its A Fantasy ? smile , yeah at different places but like medieval , regular , future , or so on ? )

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
( yes  smile , like in the present)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( YAY! Okay so its a fantasy ,  and it takes place in the present , and what else ? Like do they go to school , or something ? )

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

help

make up and a job

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos