Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Me nd Ashley's PRP (STAY OUT YOU OTHER POEPLE ARE UNINVITED)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Welp. You know the plan. ;D 

Name:
Looks:
Other:

Lets assume they ran away from bullies and abusive parents?

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure thing. Want to start it the night they are leaving? When they meet to leave? And how old?

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
The night they're leaving. And 16?

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
You go ahead and make yours, if you want the girl that is totally fine. [:

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
 okay (:

Name: Samantha (Sam) Poqui (Poke- E it's Irish)
Personality: Sam is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sarcastic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her usual pranks around town to be successful. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion.
Sam has big dreams of being a Broadway actress, and wants to move to New York to raise her chances.
Looks: Role play
Other: FREAKING IRISH ACCENT.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Elijah James
Personality: Elijah is a weirdo one. He grew up taking care of his mother while she did bad deeds and his father beat them. He's quiet and tough, very protective of himself and the people he cares about. However, outside of the tough in-life home, he's a fun guy. He's smart, and a quick thinker when it comes to problems. Elijah is prone to fighting, a lot... He's very into machines and likes to work on cars and the such. Plans to work in a mechanic shop. 
Looks: Elijah has pitch black,wavy,smooth hair. His eyes are an earthy green, vibrant and warm. His skin is tan and sun kissed, his body chissled from lots of work.
Other: None 

You start?

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah,  sorry I was eating! Lol)

Sam waited patiently at her door, Elijah was coming to pick her up. She held her skateboard against her chest. The back of the skateboard was painted with graffiti she drew. It was nearly mid night and Elijah wasn't here yet. She had gotten all her life saving for this moment. 600 dollers. It wouldn't las her long if she was running away from all those bullies. She decided to wait outside her house for her best friend. The gust of wind made her hair look like it was blow dried, which was a good start. She had a long shoulder bag, which made it easy to skate. She was in jeans and a turquoise hoodie and normal  tourquoise matching converse.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Elijah walked down the sidewalk slowly, a large backpack hanging off one shoulder, slightly crooked. He was late, but he had to wait for his parents to start fighting so he could slip out. He glanced at the house on the corner, smiling gently as his eyes fell on his best friend Sam. She's the only person that he has ever softened up to. He stood at the end of the drive way, watching her for a moment,"Are you coming?"

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
"If I'm coming? I'm the genius behind this plan, love" Sam smirked. She walked up to the side walk and playfully nudged him in the stomach. "Where to first?" She asked him looking down at a map she had in her shoulder bag.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well,"He began, taking her gently by the hand, leading her across the street into the shadows,"Out of sight. There is bus leaving for Idaho in an hour, or we can try walking somewhere... It is really up to you."

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos