Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

My Guardian Angel { Starstar4 & me }

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye trembled in his arms " My mom is with my dad I have to get back before he beats her too.."

Drake looked at her leaning against the door frame " I am fine.."

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
Tsubasa: "I'm coming with you." I told her " I am a soldier after all, I can lend a hand."

Rose: I blushed "A-alright then...I-I'm sorry I disturbed you." I said quietly, bowing my head lightly and started turning around.

Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, your insulting yourself.
- Alen Strike
HAHAH! I've lived by this quote since I could walk!!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye looked at him and shook her head " Please no dont can yo just wait outside please.."

Drake looked at her then grabbed her arm " Come here.." he said hugging her

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
Tsubasa: I sighed "If I hear anything disturbing then I'm coming in wether you want me to it not." 

Rose: I blushed and my eyes widened "H-hey!" I said as my groceries fell "My dads gonna kill me!" I said starting to squirm.

Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, your insulting yourself.
- Alen Strike

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye looked at him and sighed running back to my house I shut the door and found my mom in bed sleeping I smiled and walked back to my room and I saw him. I ran out oof the room to the door but he caught me and threw me to the ground covering my mouth.

Drake smiled and shut his door walking out with her " Come on lets go to your house I will help you " I said carrying the bags

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
Tsubasa: I heard a thud and grabbed the knob waiting for another reason to enter, I had one hand on the hilt of my weapon.

Rose: I stared at him, scanned him from head to toe "Are you trying something?" I asked not quite trusting some strange guy.

- Alen Strike

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye stayed quiet and cried softly, moments later she moved toward the door her shirt was torn along with half of her skirt " Help m-" she got cut off whe he grabbed her leg tripping her

Drake laughed and poked her waist " Nope I have a girlfriend you weirdo I am just trying to return your kindness!"

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
Night's ear twitched and he barked. Tsubasa through the door open and drew the sword from its sheathe, pinning the man against the wall with it at his neck "How dare you harm such a young, lovely woman!"

Rose blushed "I didn't mean like that. I thought you were trying to get something from me." She said  pulling her away from him shyly before he could touch her, slightly afraid he might touch the deep cut there.

- Alen Strike

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye blushed and ran upstairs getting dressed he couldnt see her half bare! When she walked out her room she saw her mom she was still laying down " Help me please.."

Drake laughed and smiled when they turned the corner near her house " So where do you want these?" he asked

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
Tsubasa stared at him menacingly "Why would you even harm her! Tell me!"

Rose blushed "I'll take them, if papa sees you with me....he'll kill me..." She quietly.

- Alen Strike

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Mackenzie's one year anniversary on kw!

latest videos