Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

My Guardian Angel { Starstar4 & me }

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye`s dad grinned " Why wouldnt I she loves it she cries and tries to put up an act but its just not a problem for me.."

Drake looked at her " If he did that I would kill him!"

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
Tsubasa: I pressed the sword into his neck "Your just an old perv. I might just have to knock some sense into you." I smirked.

Rose: I looked at him in shock "Why would you care what happened to me!" I snapped "You don't even know me! Besides you already said you HAVE a girlfriend! And I'll be fine once my brother gets back!" I yelled snatching the groceries from him and entering the house, I slammed the door behind me feeling a little bad and hoped I hadn't hurt his feelings to much. I hadn't wanted to yell but we were at my house and my father would have beat me if I had given him a hug.

Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, your insulting yourself.
- Alen Strike
HAHAH! I've lived by this quote since I could walk!!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye`s dad grinned and pushed the sword away " Go o y baby girl will call the police if you do.." He said grinning

Drake sighed and walked to his house which was two houses away and sighed again

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
"I am the police." Tsubasa said with a smirk "The highest authority as well, I could teach you a lesson and no one would lift a finger against me." I said deeply, my voice cruel.

Rose dad yelled at her for letting him help her, she hoped that he couldn't hear her dad yelling at her 'Why's he got to be so loud?' She thought to herself.

Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, your insulting yourself.
- Alen Strike

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye`s dad looked at him and started running up the stairs as soon as he saw skye he grabbed her

Drake walked back to her lawn turning into a shadow

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
Tsubasa grunted and ran after him, he saw him holding her and smirked, he vanished into thin air.

Rose's dad slapped her knocking her to the floor, Rose gasped as she landed on the side that she had to stitch up that morning. She struggled to get up "Just wait until Tsubasa gets back! You'll regret this!"

"Face it Rose your brothers dead! He was killed in battle! He's not coming to help you!" He yelled back. Rose eyes teared up "That's not true! Your a Lier! My brothers coming back! He promised me he would never leave me!!!!"

- Alen Strike

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye moved around " Let me go please!" I pleaded he grinned and kissed my cheek " Your litle cop is gone now your mine.."

Drake ran into the house punching him " Knockout!!!" he screamed picking her up running her to his house

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
Tsubasa appeared behind him, his sword at his neck "I'm gone, huh? Do you really think I'd abandon a pretty girl?!"

Rose gasped and stared at him, tears streaming down her cheeks "Wh-why...? H-how...?"

- Alen Strike

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye ran away from him and to her mother " Its okay mom I am here again I will get you to a hospital.." The dad growled and sank down to the ground " Fine leave with her I dont care.."

Drake smiled and set her down on the couch pulling out a first aid kit " Want me to do it or do you want to?"

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
"The mother as well." Tsubasa said just wanting to make her happy.

Rose blushed and looked at her side she saw the blood and fainted.

- Alen Strike

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

What's your forum post count?

weirdo land

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

3 Facts About You!

weirdo land

latest videos