Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Everneath and Earth707 (private roleplay)

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
Maria opened the files but her eyes widened; everything was in a scribbled manner, as if someone was trying to block out of the words. "Whatever it is, they wanted it destroyed," Maria murmured.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Rosalie snatched it from Maria. "I can see a few words. Look, that one says 'danger', that one says 'hide', that one says 'seek'. I don't get it. Some is playing hide and seek and they're in danger? Ridiculous. We have to hide that. Take out the page and give the folder back to whoever was holding it. We'll try and find out more later. But now, I have to show you something, come on!" She led Maria into the library and they sat down on a small bench. Rosalie pulled a book from the corner of the room and displayed it to Maria. "Look," she said. "It's about charmers. I've been doing some research."

~earth707~

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
"Wait, aren't charmers one of the most dangerous people in the supernatural dimensions?" Maria murmured lowly as the two strode the the empty and eerily silent hallways.

{Sorry, writer's block.}

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"That's what I mean," Rosalie murmured softly. "Our headmaster is a charmer. And earlier when he charmed me, I felt like I was having my energy all sucked out and replaced with admiration for him. It felt so - so weird." She flipped over a page of the book.

~earth707~

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
Maria softly giggled but then cleared out her throat. "Doesn't every girl in this school feel like that? I mean, he's young and quite handsome," Maria murmured out the rest shyly and then rolled her eyes. "Anyways, what now?"

{I already imagined how the headmaster looks. :megusta:}

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Rosalie gave Maria a dirty look. "You'd feel the same if it was possible to manipulate a healer,"she muttered, but turned the page again. "Wait," she murmured. "Hang on. What was that?" She turned back a page. "No, but that's impossible. Charmers can only live for up to fifty years. But that is definitely ...oh my god." Her hand flew to her mouth in shock. "Look Maria. This is the list of the 100 most powerful charmers three hundred years ago. And look at number seventy eight." There in a long silk cloak and dark eyebrows stood a man they both knew very well. The caption beneath read 'Professor Ragidus Embry.' 

~earth707~

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
Maria's lips slightly parted in surprise, but quickly pressed them together. "I have a very bad feeling about this, Rosalie," She murmured; she then looked up when she heard a low groan sound deep in the hallway. "It's the teacher, she's awake. Come on!" Maria whispered.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Wait," Rosalie murmured, trying to memorize the page. "Okay, I'm coming!" She smacked the book together and sprinted with Maria back to the corridor. "No running!" the librarian hissed, ignored by the two girls. Rosalie shrieked as she collided with someone. 
"Sorry," Orlando said sheepishly, diverting his eyes away from Rosalie's scowl. "I wasn't meant to-"
"Move!" Rosalie snapped, and pushed him aside, following Maria.

~earth707~

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
{Sorry that I haven't been able to post, really busy lately.}

Maria silently apologized to Orlando by a glance, and continued on the pace down the hall. "We should get to our next class, there's only ten minutes left until our missed class if finished," Maria said as she glanced at Rosalie.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Ok," Rosalie nodded. Then her eyes widened. "Rosalie. Maria," a familiar voice hissed, his voice echoing in her ears endlessly.  Behind Maria stood Professor Embry, his snakelike eyes twisting into her gaze. "I need to talk to you."
Rosalie glanced at Maria wearily, and slowly nodded. "Okay."

~earth707~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!

US THE KIDZ

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!

LAST ONE TO SAY RAINBOW GLITTER SPARKLE PU...