Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kukookristy and Earth707 (private roleplay)

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I see the needle and back away. "No" I mutter quietly.  I scramble slowly to the head of the table "not without Dax" I mumble. Id heard his yells and seen the big man, but I couldnt help. I look at the doctor as he hung up his white jacket and pick up the needle "no....please...,, dont" I beg. But he grabbed my arm and inserted the needle. Soon my eyes slide closed and I couldn't feel anything or hear anything but in my head im begging for help, and more importantly Dax.  I didnt know what the doctor was doing, but why couldmt he do it with dax by my side

One, Two, Three, Four, I declare a time war
Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE! "!
Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, The Doctor died and silence fell
Twelve, Eleven, Ten, Nine, There he goes, back in time
Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Saving everybodys lives
Four, Three, Two, One, Grab her hand and whisper "run"

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"What the hell?" Dax yelled, trying to get past the man. 
"Oi, son! Calm down, your girlfriend's okay."
"For crying out loud, let me past!"
"I'm afraid that's not allowed."
"To hell with rules!" Dax yelled again, attempting to shoulder barge the man. 
"I'm sorry, kid, we're going to have to ask you to leave the building."
"No!"

Dax hammered against the door as it slammed, leaving him outside. "Shoot!" he cursed, kicking the door. "Shoot, shoot, shoot."
He sat down on the steps, leaning his forehead on his hands. Then something rough tackled him from behind. "What the hell!" he shrieked as his head whammed into the gravel. He was pulled up roughly and found himself staring into the intense glare of a police woman.
"Dax Williams! We've found you now..." was the last thing he heard before he blacked out.

~earth707~

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I wake up in a medical room looking around. I notice many cameras and figure out where I was. Police station.... I think. I was alone and the room was bare, except from the medical bench I was rising from. I wanted dax. I wanted his comfort. But I didn't know where he was. And wherever I was, the security was high

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Dax Williams, you disappeared eight years ago, I think it's an obvious question to ask, where you've been," the police man said in a frustrated voice. 
Dax had woken up in a small cell and been taken for an interview the second his eyelids fluttered open. He was refusing to speak.
"Lovely clock you have up there, Mr," Dax said innocently, pointing out the clock.
"Williams! Answer me now!"
"And might I say, spectacular photos of Mount Everest as well. Lots of detail."
"Listen up Williams  I don't know where you've been and how the hell you managed to take down our heaviest security guard but listen up now kid, you have a lot of explaining to do," the police man hissed, banging his fist on the table, surprising Dax.
"Do I have to answer that too?"
"Get out! Now!"
"Where to?"
"You're going back to live with your dad's girlfriend."

"Dax!" Fake joy as Kelly was reunited with him. "Aww, it's lovely to see you again, finally! Come in, come in! Thank you so much, again." She nodded to the police man. He nodded back and walked off. The door slammed.
"Speak up, you trouble maker, where have you been?" she snapped angrily. He tried to think of his options.
Take her down? No, she was a retired Olympic wrestler. 
Jump out of the window? No, it was a top floor. 
 He couldn't think of much. Then it hit him. They were living in a flat, right? And there was a lot of people in that building. He smirked. 
"I'm so sorry Kelly, I'd love to stay but-" he smacked the fire alarm beside him and set it off.
"What the hell are you doing?" she screamed. 
Dax barged past her and into the hallway. 
"Stop that boy!" Kelly screamed,  lunging for him. She grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer. "Well," she hissed. "When there's a fire alarm, it means there's a fire." She grabbed a box of matches and threw it into her kitchen. "Are you insane?" Dax yelled. "People live here!"
He turned around and boxed her on the nose, escaping and running.
"Get him now!" Kelly screamed. Several agents ran up the stairs.
"Oh sh-" Dax began but started running. He was on the top floor! Where was he going? The roof? Perfect, the roof! He kept running, up the small metal shaft and into the sun. 
"Hey, stay there kid!" one man yelled and pulled out a gun. Dax froze, slowly stepping backwards. 
Behind him was the cool night air, and below him was a long drop onto a traffic jam. He hit something hard and realized he'd walked into the metal railing.
"Oi, Williams! Come here now!"
Dax could smell fire and shielded his eyes. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
A police woman drags me into a questioning room "Demi why did you leave?"  I cross my arms "we've been worried, wwe need to protect you. People would #### #### kind. We help you, remember?" I shake my head and lean backin my chair my lips locked "we cant take you back to the facility or keep you here, your going home" my jaw drops and I shake my head "no....no.....not there not if chris is there" I mumble pleading

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Dax inhaled sharply, squeezing his eyes shut. 
Demi, if you can hear me, I'm so sorry.  Then his eyes flew open in triumph as his plan formed. If him and Demi loved each other enough that they could speak telepathically could they actually help each other with their powers from where they were?
Demi, if you can hear me, listen. Please, I'm going to jump off this railing and you should be able to control the wind and gently lower me down out of sight. I trust you. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I glance around nervously. I was at my old house on the doorstep. I take a deep breath and concentrate on the general area dax was in. The wind picks up enough to carefully carry someone down. I sigh and walk in and instantly up to my old room, closing and locking the door. I waited anxiously for daxs voice to return

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Jesus Christ! Dax shrieked at Demi. You seriously need to work on soft landings!
He rubbed his elbow and then laughed with excitement. Wow, he thought. I am genius. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(Where are you?? XD)

Dax laughed with glee as the recognition of glory regenerated in his body. "Take that, suckers!" he yelled up at the astonished guards. He grinned, and started running, towards the signal of Demi's pulsing power.

~earth707~

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I lean my head against the door,  helping dax had drained me. Suddenly the door opens and chris stands above me. I weakly crawl across the floor, away from him. Hed surely beat me for running away, ten times worse than he used to
(ppersonal stuff... had to leave for a while)

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Crushes

Why is swearing wrong?

Pancakes Or Waffles

How do you feel today ?

Lions Or Tigers

Pancakes Or Waffles

latest videos