Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kukookristy and Earth707 (private roleplay)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I laugh but frown '"poor squirrel!" I send him waves of different emotions. Then I sit down and sit still, calming. The whole weather calms with me. I smile up at him with a cheeky grin

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Dax dropped the squirrel, staring in astonishment at her. "How did you do that? What was that weird feeling? Plus, that squirrel seemed to be enjoying it!"
Sulkily, he sat down on a tree stump and began playing with a stick. Then he sprang up in horror, looking back at the woods. "They're coming," he said, feeling sick. "They're coming for us."
A distant thumping noise began echoing around the trees, scaring away the birds and the squirrel. Dax, realizing they were footsteps of many people, dived at Demi, knocking her out of the way just as a gun bullet whizzed past his head. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I roll my eyes as I sit up, picking leaves out of my hair "if i knew how I wouldnt be here" I glance at the large group of people, anger clear in my eyes. Above their heads a thunderstorm begins raining on them and lightning zaps around them. 
I then use my second ability to confuse them. They look between each other with confused expressions,  turn around and walk off. I smile triumphantly as the skies clear.
I lean against a tree "chill, they wont be back for a few hours" I say, twirling a daisy between my fingers

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Annoyed, Dax slumped against a tree. "Hmpf," he sulked, frustrated that it had been the girl able to save the day.  Kicking up leaves and dirt he stomped in circles, trying to squash bugs and worms. The wind blew a little and then calmed down, blowing all the leaves away from him. He looked at Demi, scowling. "Stop ruining my squish the bug game." He ran after the leaves again. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I frown and cross my arms "are you gonna sulk and kill innocent bugs or come with me?" I ask with a cheeky grin as I stand up and start walking away. I blow the wind again so he cant get the bugs and laugh as I walk off

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Angrily, Dax kicked a tree stump and watched her go. "I'm not coming with you! I'm fine alone! Uh huh! Hear that? Yeah!" He watched her walk off. Five seconds later he was by her side, trying to keep up. "Great," he muttered, not looking at her in case she was smirking at her small victory. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I frown at him, crossing my arms  "what happend to being fine alone?" I ask, annoyed. I dont look at him as Ipick up the speed "you know what....." I sigh and shake my head

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Well, you obviously know how to get rid of those agent people," he grunted, looking at the floor. They had walked ahead now, into a town. Dax began twirling up some sticks in front of them laughing and pointing. And then he froze in horror, a chill slowly creeping up his spine. Every head turned in his direction, mesmerized at the floating twigs. He looked at Demi, in dread, dropping the sticks. Then he created a distraction. "No, I will not kiss you, you fiend!" he cried at Demi. Whilst everyone was still in confusion he legged it, hoping Demi was behind him. He did not stop until he reached a small stream, back somewhere in the safety of the lonely forest with the trees breezing about in the wind, still catching attention of his intense eyes. He turned to Demi awkwardly.
"Sorry about that," he said, shuffling his feet. "Those people were giving me looks like I was some sort of physic."

~earth707~

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I frown "by making everybody think I was attacking you!" I shout, the lightening claps with my anger. I turn my back on him and walk away. I walk quickly, my anger threatening to take over

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"If you'd rather everyone think that we are complete freaks who have super powers then go ahead!"
Dax argued, but still following and catching up with her. 

~earth707~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fun Soccer Drills for Kids

First word that comes to mind?

Bands That Save Lives

latest videos