Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kukookristy and Earth707 (private roleplay)

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Well, it's not like I just...kind of....realized I kind of...fpahlhlIevn in loonve bwlth Tyohu."
Shyly, he looked up at her, leaning even closer. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I smile shyly and blush, my hair falling to hide my blush "really?" I ask suprised. That happened to most guys but it felt different with him

One, Two, Three, Four, I declare a time war
Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE! "!
Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, The Doctor died and silence fell
Twelve, Eleven, Ten, Nine, There he goes, back in time
Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Saving everybodys lives
Four, Three, Two, One, Grab her hand and whisper "run"

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Dax blushed, horrified that he'd just revealed that secret. But he felt oddly reassured, calmed even. Then it began happening. That urge just to kiss her. What did he do?! He'd never kissed a girl in his life! Help, help, help...wow, I just have to do it. Go on Dax, man or mouse? Mouse. No!​ He shook himself to rid the ridiculous thoughts and leaned even closer so that he could hear and feel her cool, even breaths. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I laugh my soft laugh with a smile at him. I could feel it now, radiating off of him like sun rays, and uncertainty....I guessed what that was about and smile again. I lean im, closing the small gap and softly kiss him

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Dax was taken utterly by surprise. At first he felt confined and nervous, but then confidence took over and he continued the kiss. And then he saw something, out of the very corner of his eye. He pulled away from the kiss and stared at the TV screen at the front of the cafe. 
"Look," he said quietly, indicating towards the screen. It was him, recorded. Floating sticks. And then another photo came up, him in an old school photo, smiling. Next to him, appeared Demi's face, also smiling. Missing, said the massive bold letters. 
Follow me, he mouthed at Demi. Then the door burst open. Through it, flooded fifteen men, all wearing strange masks and gear. 
"Anyone seen two kids in here?" one of them bellowed. Dax felt a chill creep up his spine and beckoned Demi to follow him. Quietly, they crept all the way to the stairs. And then Dax tripped. A gun was trained on him. Dax tried to use his ability to flip the gun out of his hands, and then he realized what the strange gear was for. It was a shield against their unique talents. He made a random plan, up on the spot. Running forwards, he kicked the gun out of the man's hand and leapt  up, clinging onto the small light on the ceiling, digging it out of the bulb causing flicks of electricity to shoot around the room. And then chaos errupted. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I look panicked and run up the stairs. I go to where the light is on the floor beneath and make a hole in the floor beneath it. I make it big enough for a body and hold my hand out "dax!" I say urgently.  I grab out for him and get his hand. I smile in relief and start pulling, wary of the men who's guns were trained on us. I use a confusion wave on as many people as I can and they all gradually filter out (writers block)

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
A strong, firm hand gripped Dax's ankle as he tried to dive in after Demi. He was pulled back and immediately set down again. "Come on kid, we won't hurt you. Just don't move and come with us."
"Think again, big guy." Dax's fist connected with the man's mouth and he jumped in after Demi.

~earth707~

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I wrap my arms round his neck and nestle my face into hid chest, taking deep breaths. I was so worried....I'd nearly lost him just then and that prospect terrified me. I grip tigjter as I hear everybody surround the injured man

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Dax gripped tightly onto Demi, watching the chaos. The man jumped up and lunged for Dax again.
"Look out!" he yelled to Demi. He set her behind him and stood in front, like a protective shield. He took another swipe at the man's nose, but he was too slow this time and the man caught his fist. 
Dax kicked his shin and then noticed, out of the corner of his eye, a small trapdoor sitting perfectly beneath Demi. "Brace yourself," he grinned at her and then flicked it open with his mind and the two of them slid down a long narrow chute, the speed shocking Dax entirely.
 "Aaargh!" he yelled, clinging tightly onto Demi. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I grip tight, wrapping my legs round his back for extra support, I duck my head into his neck with a whimper. "What are you doing?!' I squeal as my hair whips behind me with the speed

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Newbie!!!

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Chat

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

insanity

latest videos