Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Done.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Chill Nezumi

Bio: He is a only child and he lives with his grandmother in the country but no one seems to know them not even the people at school! Chill knows nothing of his parents and does not care to know anything of them. You can always find him near the waters in the woods.

Looks: Profile picture

Other: He is always whispered about in school since he has no friends and perfers to be alone alot.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Overflow?

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Harry Patterson

Bio: He is very popular with the girls because he is the cliche bad boy motorcycle leather coat everything. But he only acts like that to hide that fact that he is alone and lonley.

Looks:

Other:
He rejects all girls but that makes them like him even more

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill was swimming around in the clear light blue water near his grandmothers cottage hoping no one would come down the pathway since it was a nice day and did not feel like being bothered
by stuck-up people. He swam around like a fish his blue hair floating all around as if he did have a tail or something.

Grief"

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry walked oer to a sall pond where the fishes were swimming I followed them until I saw a boy swimming. He walked over to the kid and bent down and waited for the kid to resurface so he could scare him. 

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill swam underwater able to open his eyes in the clear water, He blew bubbles and they popped once they reached the top of the water. He was collecting shells and little rocks he liked then swam back up near the grass to put them down but he was catxhing his breath since he dived down a bit too deep..

Grief"

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry looked down at the kid swimming it was pretty intresting until he was still in the water. Harry didnt knw what to do was he drowning? or was he just stopping for a moment he decided to wait and see.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill quickly swam back up to the surface after he put his little keep sakes on the grassy ground then pulled himself up on the edge wiping the water from his eyes. He sighed "Hopefully no one ruins this place and turns it into a waterpark..that would be a waste" He said to himself thinking aloud but was a suprise since he never really spoke.

Grief"

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry loooked at him smiling " Hey mermaid man what were you doing down there?" he asked as he walked over. He dropped his bag and moved closer to the kid but not so much that he`d fall into the water.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill turned around seeing the other "These.." He said quietly showing him the tiny jewels and one small pearl bracelete and one big shell then he placed them all in a small fishnetted bag that his grandmother had sew for him. He looked at the other "I`m not a mermaid"  he said making eye contact with Harry.

Grief"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos